⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can I block or stop the player ZORK from asking me to send lives over and over again everday!!

Best Answers

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, @kmb! The unfortunate reality is: you can't. I'm going to tag @Elsa to make sure. She's a Superstar, so she may be able to talk to the Community Managers about taking Zork off your list of friends.
  • kmb
    kmb Posts: 18 Level 2
    Thanks, but the sad part about that is, ZORK IS NOT MY FRIEND!!!  HE HAS REQUESTED OVER 121 LIVES IN TWO WEEKS!!!! THAT'S REDICULIOUS !!!
  • pwalsh
    pwalsh Posts: 8 Level 2
    I have EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM with user: Stacey asking for lives daily that fill my inbox... 35-45 at a time!!! Totally ridiculous!!! Please can you take her off my list of friends.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,679 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn.  I remember seeing a player write about this a long time ago but I can't remember now if anything could be done.  I am going to tag @firebombmarkus and @Chicken Slayer to see if either one of them remembers that message or if anything could be done.
  • pwalsh
    pwalsh Posts: 8 Level 2
    Thank you would appreciate that😊
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Hello kmb, Welcome to Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I understand how annoying it can be to see strangers asking for lives!!  To help with the issue, I would like to ask you few details?

Are you playing the game through Facebook OR King.com?  Because, if you are playing through Facebook, you can search for that name in the home page and if you find them, then Block him so that he/she won’t be in your friends’ list of your games.

But if you are playing through King account, I am not sure what we can do!! Because, I read in some posts that King adds random people to our games... if that is the case, not sure what we can do!!!

Hope this made sense!  

Thank you you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day!

Hello @Elsa, looks like I was typing this message while you were answering 🙂
  • _Elsa_
    @Pummy Raj your suggestion won't work because when the other player wrote about it he was not friends with the person on Facebook so he couldn't be banned.  We went through all of that with that other message.  That's why I tagged @Chicken Slayer thinking that she might have seen that and found a solution.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    I don't know much about this stuff, so I'll let you guys handle it and I'll be here if you need me.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Are you playing through the kingdom or Facebook? The only way I know of how to remove people other than as Pummy said, but that won't work if you are not friends. But if you are playing through Facebook you CAN block them if you can find them (even if not friends) and then they won't show. If you are playing through the kingdom this is how you check your friends list. 

• _Elsa_
    edited June 2019
    Thanks @Chicken Slayer I knew that you had the answer.  I am going to save your print screens.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?