⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The game takes forever to load on facebook

Mettef
Mettef Posts: 2 Newbie
Hi.

For a few months now the game has become increasingly slow to load on facebook to the point that now I can just leave it loading and go do other stuff for 20-30 minutes before checking again to see if it may have finished loading. None of my other games on the same mac is like this. I have cleared the cashe thingy and updated everything I could update on the mac (flash, firefox etc....). What can I do? I am close to jumping ship here.... 

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    I agree with Mettef totally It takes around 20 to load the game as well.  Is there anything we can do 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, can either of you try it on another browser?  It might be the browser that's slow.  There are 4 browsers to choose from Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Edge.  Stay away from Internet Explorer.

I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• mel21
    Hi Elsa My browser is Chrome and it still takes around 15 to 20 mins to load.  With the problems I have to sync my progress over to facebook I am seriously considering uninstalling the game from King.com anyway as it seems to me that king has no intention of rectifying the problem of sending and receiving lives on windows 7 platform.  I play other king games as well but no problems on them so I dont think its to hard to rectify.   I did send Jenny a reply to her mssg I received off her on the 25th June but never had a reply so I sent her another mssg  couple of hours ago .  I will see what see says 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    It's not they they have no intention of correcting it.  It's Flash and Adobe is doing away with Flash so it is now affecting the games.  The studio is trying their best to fix all the glitches on king.com but since I know some programming I know that it's not always an easy fix.  You fix one thing and another area breaks down, like a domino affect. 

They are so busy at the office because the new Superstar program begins on Monday so they are all tying up lose ends and having meetings.  If you tagged her then she will get your message.
  • mel21
    Thanks for you mssg I now what you mean but it only affects this game .  The problem does not affect the other king games I play.  Really it should affect all the games then.  . I am not an expert.   Looking on the comments about this its is nearly 4 weeks since it was first reported and still not rectified.  I know I am anti king at the moment yes that is only because of themselves as when I was in contact with you a few months ago regarding sync my progress to facebook.   You told me .   
    then to contact king.com I did but I am still waiting a reply.   The only reply I had off them then was to go to the King community.   .They are just passing the buck back to all the time.  I will see what will happen in the next week.  Thanks for your help.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @mel21 Just to add up to what @Elsa said, did you know that once you receive an automated email message from the support team you need to reply to it? If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all. The automated email message will always redirect you to the King Community.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful day and keep crushing 🍭
  • mel21
    Hi firebombmarkus  I did reply to their automated mssg quite a few times but it fell on deaf ears as they say and still no response and that was a few months ago now.
  • Mettef
    Mettef Posts: 2 Newbie
    I use firefox, and the only slow game is candycrush. I have no trouble with any other games. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @mel21 That's odd. I checked it myself just to try and they answered to me. I always tend to experience and check something before talking about it. Please try one more time and I am sure that they will answer you. 
  • coknuck
    coknuck Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    Bet there is no problem collecting money for gold bars and booster on facebook. Put the blame where blame is do, its unwillingness to fix the problem! just to let you know I've answered the automated answers. That is just what they are automated to deft ears!!! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?