Space Race Changed Overnight

2»

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    RyanD said:
    I seen this all the time. Some how lots of player offer kill on contest. Now he know i can reach 50,000 or 100,000 if I want. All want a lollipops . Within 5min 11,000 😲. Im goin to win this contest now. Have fun playing @zyx321 👍 

@RyanD

Can you kindly explain what you were talking because that is not how we play this game? We play fair and square with no cheating. I agreed with your first comment but not this one. Winning out of Cheating is not something to be proud of. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @zyx321 - it sounds like a glitch.  Usually the Space race starts initially by having to collect 50 green candies - Once you do, you get a lollipop hammer and then start the race for real where you are collecting candy sprinkle bombs. I also noticed that the Popsicle planet is highlighted but in the screen shot it says Gummy Planet - so it definitely appears to be a glitch!

Its true that the contest can move very fast in just a few hours but it shouldn't have switched from bombs to green candies (or from different planets) like that.  Unfortunately I don't think there is anything anyone can do at this time.  Hopefully the new contest (which should have started today once you were finished with Rami) will act normally and you will have a chance to win the contest this week.  Feel free to contact one of the superstars (like @elsa or @firebombmarkus) or the CCS community moderator  @Jelly Jenny, and maybe they can help you.
  • MSPenny
    MSPenny Posts: 2 Newbie
    I finished 1st in the space race but never received the prizes from the treasure chest.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MSPenny, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Did you take a print screen as proof that you won?  You need to have a print screen in order to have someone give you the missing rewards.  Please keep this in mind for future events.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?