💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Can we please have a back out for all in-game boosters?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
Below please find a video that was created to show the studio that we would like to have a way to back out of all in-game boosters.  At the moment we can only back out of the hand switch, lollipop and striped candy.  Can you please make a back out for the UFO and the Party Popper?  Players have often hit the wrong booster, such as the UFO, and they had to use it in the game when they didn't want to do that.  I think this would be beneficial to everyone if they were able to back out of all these in-game boosters, so please see if you can do this for us?

18 votes

Implemented · Last Updated

This idea has been implemented. Thanks for the idea and voting!

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    After just losing a party favour by accident ....my only one.  I had been saving it since I passed level 2000.  That was about 300 levels ago and just wasted it because the button is right under where I hold my finger up as I decide on the next move.

So I voted!  Opt out button please!!!
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    I noticed yesterday that this excellent idea has now been implemented! =) It is no longer possible to accidentally launch the Ufo and Party Popper; there is an additional "Launch" button confirmation. This is a really welcome change! Thank you to the development team for implementing this, and thank you to @Elsa for this clear post, and to @Tut for the original idea.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @SagaR it's now in effect?  So that means that we can back out of all of them?  That is awesome!  Thanks for letting us know.
  • SagaR

Hi @Elsa, yes, at least on my iPad, since yesterday, when I tap on the Ufo or the Party Popper, instead of it launching immediately like it used to, I now get this:

and I have to tap again on “Launch”. Only after that does it actually launch. So if you hit the Ufo or Party Popper accidentally, you can back out (by tapping the icon again) and not launch, and you don’t lose the booster.

This is a really good change as I too have accidentally launched a few Ufos and even the cherished Party Popper once, and boy does it hurt! The Party Popper was when I was almost done with the level anyway, so it was truly useless. I did sort of yell “Noooooooooooooooooo!!” =)

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    This is great indeed! Thanks for letting us know @SagaR I am on Android phone but I didn't have a chance yet to check. 
  • _Elsa_
    @SagaR, it's not on Windows 10 yet because I played the remainder of the new episode this morning and I tested the flying saucer and the darn thing took off!  But if it's on mobile that's great!
  • SagaR
    Elsa said:
    @SagaR, it's not on Windows 10 yet because I played the remainder of the new episode this morning and I tested the flying saucer and the darn thing took off!  But if it's on mobile that's great!
    Bummer! I'm really sorry you lost the Ufo! :confused: So it is being implemented in stages. Hopefully on Windows 10 soon too!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?