⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    @Deejay100six, can you play the game through Facebook?
  • mummabear
    mummabear Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    Sorry I didn't get back to you - I am on a PC with windows 7 and am using King.com. Going through Chrome!
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    No  problems. I am only on windows 7 .  If I play through facebook I would start on level 1  and through King .com I am on level 1525.  I will hang in there.  Perhaps you will let me know when the problem has been fixed
  • Deejay100six
    Deejay100six Posts: 31 Level 2
    Elsa said:
    @Deejay100six, can you play the game through Facebook?
    Maybe, but I won't.

I'm playing CC Soda and Pet Rescue whilst I'm waiting.

Had a W10 upgrade in mind for awhile but afraid my hardware isn't up to it and can't afford to upgrade at the moment.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    mummabear
    Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.
    Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Well you can try playing the game on Windows 10 to see if that works.  That is the only way that i play King games.
  • Deejay100six
    I did say that Windows 10 is not an option for me, at the moment, or I thought I did.  :)
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    To All Of You Windows 7 Users:

Windows 7 Does Not Meet The Minimum Requirements To Run Candy Crush Saga App which is the reason why you are having issues. Here is the link to the Microsoft Store if you didn't notice it when you Uploaded & Installed the Candy Crush Saga App: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/candy-crush-saga/9nblggh18846?activetab=pivot%3Aregionofsystemrequirementstab

Here is the ScreenShot of the Microsoft Store Minimum Requirements:

Hope this answers your questions!

Thanks!
  • Deejay100six
    In case of confusion, I'm a Windows 7 user but my issue is nothing to do with an app, its about being able to play the game through my browser at the King website, as I have been doing for several months.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    mel21 said:
    No  problems. I am only on windows 7 .  If I play through facebook I would start on level 1  and through King .com I am on level 1525.  I will hang in there.  Perhaps you will let me know when the problem has been fixed
    You won't start from level 1 in Facebook if you sync your King.com account with Facebook. Find further instructions here.  
    As you already have a king.com account, skip the first part and follow the instructions from "Follow along these instructions if you want to sync the King.com account with your Facebook game. " on. 

Many thanks for your patience! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?