In game hints! We are listening to our community!

Cezdiamond
Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Contests

It can sometimes be tricky to find those effective moves in Candy Crush Saga.  Those ones which really get you out of a tight spot, create a Special Candy or trigger those all-important Sugar Crush cascades.

Back when Tiffi and Mr.Toffee began their journey, switching those sweets was a new experience for a lot of us, so they generously offered some encouraging 'hints', that would show you a random move if you happened to be stuck.  All those Candies in one screen can be quite overwhelming, so it helped a lot of people get started and get into the flow.

Since then, the game has grown and evolved with an amazing amount of fun, features, and challenges to enjoy.  Similarly, almost everyone knows what to do to get started.  You're likely already tackling levels like a seasoned pro, making those matches and forging ahead through the Candy map.

So you asked in the community here, and we listened!  We've now been able to offer an option to turn off the hints so that if you're a player who is sure of your sweet-switching skills, you can disable them.

How do I turn them off?

You will find a new option in the Settings menu.

• Open Candy Crush Saga to the first screen
  • Before tapping 'Play', tap the pink gearwheel in the lower left corner
  • Tap the green wheel button to open the Settings menu
  • Scroll down the menu until you see the green check-mark topic 'Features' and tap it
  • If there are any features which support opting out, you'll see it in the 'Features' menu.  Simply tap it and you'll see a switch which you can enable/disable the hints feature entirely.

Important!

This is currently in test mode so may not appear in your game just yet.  We're working on making this available to everyone, so be sure to check back from time-to-time!  Don't be disheartened if it's not visible now - it's coming soon!

Comments

• Love_Docta256
    Love_Docta256 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Even though the higher the level the harder it might get... Keep in mind ALL LEVELS CAN BE PASSED ... EVEN IF IT TAKE SOME A LITTLE LONGER THAN OTHERS
  • Shawna33
    Shawna33 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I couldn't agree more...and just when u think u won't succeed u see something stand out at u like a big flag waving to catch ur eye...and there u go collecting candy, gold bars, and moving up the leader board one step at a timw!! I love these games!
  • lee_t_2019
    lee_t_2019 Posts: 5 Level 2
    A game hint....well make build a bot available to all players, at the moment I have never had it, friends have, they are flying though levels because they have so many boosters all you have to do is fart and you complete a level, levels where I have been stuck on for the past week!!! Very unfair!!! Please look into this matter, either make it for everyone or remove it.  
  • Tut
    Tut Posts: 91 Level 3
    As a wise man said. Only a fool keeps doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome. Use this to pass a difficult game. If your normal strategy isn't working try a different one.  Look, do color bombs or wrapped candy drop from a specific area .  Try to concentrate there. Look carefully at the board  before playing.  Ask yourself why is it made this way . Decide what is the main challenge.  Chocolate multiplies fast, kill it first if you can . If that doesn’t work remember it melts easily when you hit with a stripe or double wrap combo.  Most people say work the bottom because there are all kinds of things that happen up top to take care of this and that while you’re working the bottom. Its like apples falling out of a tree when you shake the trunk.  But that doesn’t always work because sometimes you can make the better combos in a large area .  Open the board larger for more candies,  less sponges or steals . Licorice can be a real pain so knock it out fast.  If you can’t get it from One Direction hit it from the side .  To me the most powerful thing is to form two color bombs and hit them together .  The next is two color wheels hit it together .  Or a color wheel and a color bomb hit together .  If you can’t get through a game you want to try to get these combinations .  If you don’t have any boosters then you need to go down in the game levels and you need to look for those little wrapped ribbon candy games, with the letter C on the game button.  You can only play the game once to win the candies and then close it and go to another game with the c on the button. So many players don't know this way to rebuild there boosters. Play the C buttons on lowest available levels so you win them easily.
    matching candies is a acquired skill keep working the combinations, till you can recognize them immediately. You will build skill. Skills are sharpened by playing  lower levels also. This is why the game desperately needs a way to move easily between levels.
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    I always use to King Communities.
  • Ксения
    Ксения Posts: 6 Level 2
    Подсказки помогают, но полностью на них не ориентируюсь, не выиграешь уровень 

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited August 2019
    Ксения and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Due to the rules of the Community we use only English language here so we can understand each other better and provide more help. I will ask you kindly to make a new post in English and we will do our best to help you. You can use a translator if necessary. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • jfechter
    jfechter Posts: 6 Level 2
    It takes 5 hits to destroy a jelly if it is covered with a full waffle.  If you have a switch, use it to get a regular candy in that spot, then hit it.
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4

Подсказки помогают, но полностью на них не ориентируюсь, не выиграешь уровень 
    I have translated this @firebombmarkus

Tips help, but I don’t fully focus on them, you won’t win the level
  • leao77
    leao77 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Bad game, This is not fair game, if you pay Will haver more dificulties than other players, only want money and no support people to answer questions 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?