⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Thanks for your mssg I have done what you said and that does not work    It said on the left hand side after opening the game you have save your progress.  Yes I have that.   On the left hand side I have save progress, change name,  upload avatar,  and verify email they are all ticked and yes then goes over to settings then I press acc  then I have to put password in I do that Then I press next then it goes back to acc where it shows my email address then underneath that  it says score and progression sync facebook connect then I press that and then I have pop up saying nothing will be posted to facebook.  
          I am of the opinion that it is King .com blocking it for some reason.  I am seriously thinking now about uninstalling the King app.   I play other king games on my windows7 laptop and I have no problems with them with sending lives etc.
  • mel21
    the mssg I sent 5 mins ago is meant for Jenny
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    @mel21

You should have a blue button to sync progress to Facebook in the pop up. See screenshot below:  

And then you will get the Facebook log in pop up. And in this step be sure to sync with the correct Facebook account as you cannot un-sync the accounts. 

I hope this helps! 
  • mel21
    Hi Jenny  No it does not as I dont get the blue button to sync the progress to facebook.  Yes that is exactly the screenshot picture I get but where it shows nothing will be posted to facebook I have nothing underneath that options whatsoever.  I dont know then.   Perhaps you can let me know whether King .com is going to rectify the problem of sending and receiving lives on windows 7 as it is that I am playing on.   If I do manage to sync my progress to facebook eventually I have another problem it takes around 20 mins to load the game on facebook and that is bad 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Okay @mel21 - I'm sorry you continue to have issues with this. Just to be absolutely sure, I found that I needed to scroll the pop up down a little bit to see the blue sync button. So hopefully you have the same thing. 

If not, I will most definitely let you know when the issue at king.com has been rectified. 

• mel21
    Hi Jenny  It wont let me scroll down anymore.  It  looks to me as if its frozen.  I can scroll the background screen down but not the pop up itself.  What do you suggest.  Could that mean it is a screenshot picture and how do I get rid of that
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,556 Candy Moderator
    Cassidy5 said:
    ans since i haven't been able to send or receive lives..i'm wondering if this is the problem!..Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello @Cassidy5, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you are not able to advance in your game!!  As it has been about a day since you have posted, is there any improvement in your game?  If not, can you tell me few details?
    1) What device are you using to play the game?
    2) Are you logged into the game through Kingdom account or Facebook?
    3) Can you post a screenshot of the current level of your Map?
    4) What is your game user ID...  here is a link to find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** Please post back all the above details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below :+1:   

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Hi @mummabear - like @Sukanta_Biswas mentioned we are having an issue with tickets and lives at king.com.

This is a frustrating issue as you cannot play on but I want you to know this is happening only in king.com.

Which means if you happen to also play on mobile, Facebook or on Windows 10 app you shouldn't have issues. I will merge your post to the thread I will update once the issue is fixed. 

• Jelly_Jenny
    mel21 said:
    Hi Jenny  It wont let me scroll down anymore.  It  looks to me as if its frozen.  I can scroll the background screen down but not the pop up itself.  What do you suggest.  Could that mean it is a screenshot picture and how do I get rid of that
    If the pop up is frozen, I would try another browser. But that's up to you of course. Like said I'll be updating this thread when the issue at king.com is fixed. 
  • mel21
    Hi Jenny  Thanks for all your help 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?