⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga's new "Account" view

Options

Comments

• TrishMacCay
    TrishMacCay Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    I am NOT HAPPY about any of the changes they've made in the last few weeks now. Their taking a once enjoyable game and turning it into a neverending nightmare ( my own 
     opinion as I cant speak for everyone else) . The loading game reads " time to relax" ,for who ? It's not for me literally.  Its Stressful enough especially when it's not qoring the way it was programmed to.  Perhaps someday someone will be able to find a way to achieve this feat for us??
    #aunthappycandycrusher
  • Allen_R_Thompson
    Allen_R_Thompson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    yuna73 said:
    Hi ! what I don't understand is that after we chose one option to log in (register with email or facebook) after we can't change it ? Because I registered with my King account and now I can't see my Facebook friends anymore. And when i request lives from King friends, I never receive any now ! One more thing, about sending lives, we can't send lives to all our friends at once now, we have to click on each heart icon ??!!! It is insane !
    I am having the same problem!!! I am not getting any gifts anymore.  Things are really messed up.
  • Allen_R_Thompson
    Options
    vicky68 said:
    MataiceAlison yes i am and its driving me up the wall and not happy whats so ever
    Me Too Vicky
  • TrishMacCay
    Options
    Yuna73, from what I can tell 
    1) we can choose to play from King.com and continue our games from there
               OR 
    2) play through Facebook. 
    Either way I can play our game from both. The DIFFERENCE is all my friends are through Facebook but NOT King.com therefore I wont see them and they wont see me unless they decide to play through King.com in lieu of Facebook.  Not sure if its because were playing through 2 different platforms or not it just seems to be that way it is. 
    If I play through Facebook all my friends are there and USUALLY we can send/receive lives whenever things are working correctly but since I have zero friends through King.com I don't have any one to request/send lives with.  I don't know what all is different through King.com vs Facebook as I have only been here a few days. I will learn as I go I suppose. That's the only thing I can think of and I might be wrong, and if I am then perhaps someone else will jump in and assist both of us out? 
    Either way have fun and good luck with everything. 
    #stilltryingtolearneverythingout
  • Allen_R_Thompson
    Options
  • TrishMacCay
    Options
  • UchihaSasuke
    UchihaSasuke Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    Other devices wasn't shown the My account button.
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Options
    But really king what is the importance of   "my account " button after completing a level ??
    seriously i dont understand this, why would i check my account while in play it even boring :(
    just change password & logout,  O.o
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    i think am loving this new account stuff, & please don't take it that am cheating, 
    i logged out trom my kingdom account , then i i connected using Facebook  but after some hours without playing when i opened the game i found that king had logged me out of Facebook and connected me back to kingdom account , but at least it wasn't frustrating as i was given 3 UFOs and a party booster for the level had failed to complete before which i completed in just five moves!
    if this is a  problem/glitch   then i dont want it to be fixed! B)
    this screenshot shows the UFOs king has  given me when it loggs me out without my will!
    and this one shows the triplicated bot booster where for each level i pass i earn 3 times one boosters! sorry for those who don't have any bot booster i think king brought yours to my game 
    am enjoying this glitch ;)B)
  • MataiceAlison
    Options
    i think am loving this new account stuff, & please don't take it that am cheating, 
    i logged out trom my kingdom account , then i i connected using Facebook  but after some hours without playing when i opened the game i found that king had logged me out of Facebook and connected me back to kingdom account , but at least it wasn't frustrating as i was given 3 UFOs and a party booster for the level had failed to complete before which i completed in just five moves!
    if this is a  problem/glitch   then i dont want it to be fixed! B)
    this screenshot shows the UFOs king has  given me when it loggs me out without my will!
    and this one shows the triplicated bot booster where for each level i pass i earn 3 times one boosters! sorry for those who don't have any bot booster i think king brought yours to my game 
    am enjoying this glitch ;)B)
    29 UFOs free  in just 2days :) amazing
    <3 king and candy crush saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?