Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• dwhager
    dwhager Posts: 3 Newbie
    A waste of time working to collect bonuses from sugar drops when the bonus is timed and never even usable on the level that I am playing.  Time to quit I think!
  • Kane_A
    Kane_A Posts: 2 Newbie
    I just got a sugar drop, but I have run out of lives.  Of course, I get 4 timed drops that expire in 15 minutes, but it's 22 minutes until I get my next life.  Absolutely useless.  Please get rid of these!
  • ZZ430101
    ZZ430101 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Dear King, rather than spend another week trying to pass one of your super hard levels without boosters, I caved in and spent $1.99 to buy 10 gold bars. So, in 3 + years of playing that makes it a Total of $3.98 you have been able to gouge out of me....don't spend it all in one place.
  • melhence
    melhence Posts: 101 Level 3
    Great feedback everyone! Welcome to the community and thank you for voicing your opinions @addym, @Christina_S, @beccasdad!  I hope all of you will explore the community and visit different threads, enter contests to win gold bars, play some games and share some ideas. BTW - you might want to check out this fun poll: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258574/who-is-your-favorite-candy-crush-saga-character/p1?new=1

King has listened and responded to feedback from the players in the past,  it just sometimes takes longer than other times.  Build-a-bot can now be used again on lower levels and they restored people's ability to be able to reset the board.  Hopefully King will listen and get rid of the timed drops.  Today is Wednesday and I haven't even started the 30 new levels yet but I will have to be much more cautious with my booster usage since I have the timed boosters at this time.  I am tagging the community moderator to help ensure our opinions are passed on to the game developers.

@Jelly Jenny - can you please make sure the feedback from the players about the new 'timed' sugar drops gets back to them?  As you can see - it is a change we are definitely not fond of.  Thank you.
    Hi...I still have no bot..neither for lower or higher levels..have complained/questioned in all forums without any reply..I have it on my android but then the last few levels are not released there so cant play as I am on 4999...On my PC there is no bot..want to know if it has been discontinued for good or I can hope to have it back sometime in the near future !
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,934 Candy Moderator
    @melhence - I don't play the games on a computer - I play them on an IOS device, however one of my fellow superstars plays them on a computer.  I have tagged her and we will see what she says. @Elsa.

Also - there are several threads out there specifically relating to the Build a Bot.  Below is  one of them:
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250614/build-a-bot-boosters-available-for-previous-levels#Item_1197
  • Joe000
    Joe000 Posts: 43 Level 2
    Looks like the King is stepping down:
    Riccardo Zacconi, CEO of King, founded in 2003. On May 26, 2019, Zaconni announced he was stepping down as CEO of King.
    I wonder if the changes are a way to build up his severance package or if there is a plan to sell the Company? 
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    I noticed today that timed boosters for sugar drop wins are still there but there is an added bonus today of sugar stars.  These seem totally worthless and just a replacement for the regular stars.  Bring back regular boosters that you can save for sugar drops.
  • mamacathy
    mamacathy Posts: 95 Level 3
    I agree with everyone on our sugar drops and boosters. Keep getting stuck on levels, I have 2 color bombs but they are of no help. It's getting to where CC is a thing of the past, not enjoyable. King is not even throwing us a little nibble to get by, it's like going fishing 🐟 without bait. Hope things turnaround for us.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    melhence said:
    On my PC there is no bot..want to know if it has been discontinued for good or I can hope to have it back sometime in the near future !
    Odd, the bot should reappear every Monday. It's been doing so consistently for me on Win10 app ever since King restored the ability to build the bot playing old levels. In other words, mine's rarely disappeared for long. And now the timer increased to 300+ hours of use. Usually the bot expires over the weekend, so that's why it reappears Monday to be rebuilt all over again.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,680 Sweet Legend
    Thanks for tagging me @bearwithme.  I play the game on Windows 10.  @melhence yesterday I had both Build-a-Bot and Space Dash.  Last night Build-a-Bot disappeared and today I have just Space Dash.  Let's wait until the new episode comes out tomorrow to see what we have.  Tag me here tomorrow and I'll tell you what is showing on my Windows 10.

@Deryck, yesterday I had a full Build-a-Bot and an empty Space Dash.  I played Rami yesterday and last night Build-a-Bot was gone and it was only showing the color bomb on Space Dash.  Today Space Dash is full but I am very curious to see what happens tomorrow when the new episode is released.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?