⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Oops, an unknown error occurred. Candy Crush.

2»

Answers

• TeresaE
    TeresaE Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am removing all King games because I’ve tried everything. I’d rather quit playing altogether than have to reinstall and lose all my boosters. Bye King.
  • huh
    huh Posts: 12 Level 2
    Sing it TeresaE! I’ve quit playing.
    I understand the business model needs to make money but if you strip away my wealth because of a system glitch with no regards to restoring it well the greed of trying to make us buy our way back in is evident. Pretty much the worse customer service problem resolution I’ve had in awhile.  
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,796 Candy Moderator
    @huh - I definitely feel your pain.  I had to do the same on my larger IPad and of course lost all my boosters and lives. Unfortunately in the situation you were in - the only choice is to uninstall and reinstall the game and King will not reimburse or restore the boosters.   I didn't have that many lives - but the boosters really hurt.  I had a lot including about a dozen saucers and I also had about the same number of hammers and switches.  I play on more than one platform so I still had my boosters on them - but I am gradually building up the lost boosters on the larger IPad.
  • louisc57
    louisc57 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Got the same issue @huh @Sukanta_Biswas and gutting to loose all the boosters. 
    Was hoping the clear cache would help but I am on IOS on an iPhone 6 also. 
    Is there any other way than uninstalling & reinstalling CC?
    not as many booster as Huh but be a shame to loose them. 

• huh
    huh Posts: 12 Level 2
    Good luck. Customer service kept sending me here and did not restore my boosters. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?