💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Wise1
    Wise1 Posts: 1 Newbie
    King should note that when they make changes hostile to players (such as timed sugar drops), players seek other games that provide a more enjoyable experience. Since I no longer collect sugar drops twice a day, I have time to play games from other developers and am willing to make purchases from them. Perhaps it is time for King to stop trying to tweak CCS for maximum revenue and bring the game to a conclusion. Advanced players will be more satisfied having completed the saga and may be willing to return to a new version of CCS or other King games.
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, I wish they’d end it, it was fun for a few years but now it’s just tiresome, a chore.
  • Tyger
    Tyger Posts: 17 Level 2
    I agree..after six years with Candy Crush, if they won’t change this, I am now going to find a game I can enjoy.....any suggestions?  
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Does anyone know why we are chosen for this test? It seems that they are not actually working on perfection this new system. None of any adjustment has been made since three weeks ago. I still play once everyday so far no lollipop or handswap were award only one or two gold bars which is no help. 
  • shancedee
    shancedee Posts: 5 Level 2
    I would like for the timed boosters to go back to the regular ones. 

It has helped me play the game less since I am at the end. Previously I would try to play 2 and sometimes 3 xs a day to collect boosters. Now some days I  barely make one whole round. 
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    tsaytds said:
    Does anyone know why we are chosen for this test?
    I don’t think we’re chosen for any test, that’s just how it is right now, for everyone.
  • Kane_A
    Kane_A Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yep, yet again, I have 15 minutes of three timed rewards that I can't use because I'm out of lives and have to wait 22 minutes for another.  If I had just gotten the regular rewards, I could pass this blasted level I've been stuck on for 3 days.  It's pretty tiresome.
  • Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    A member of my family started playing very recently and is at around level 280.  He gets regular boosters on candy drop so I fail to understand any logic.
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Tyger said:
    I agree..after six years with Candy Crush, if they won’t change this, I am now going to find a game I can enjoy.....any suggestions?  
    There are ALOT of "match 3 games" with game play similar to Candy Crush. I would search for "match 3 games" in your app store, and try a few that sound appealing to you. Your favorite may likely be different from other's suggested favorite, the different games are have different appeals. But since you enjoy/enjoyed Candy Crush, you would probably enjoy another "match 3 game." 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?