💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    As a follow-up to my previous post, I'll just add that I've stopped playing the game because getting the timed boosters felt like a slap in the face. Essentially, regular boosters are positive reinforcement; timed boosters are negative reinforcement. Why would anyone want to continue a game that continually gives negative reinforcement? I don't.
  • TwinklyJules
    TwinklyJules Posts: 7 Level 2
    I totally agree about the positive reinforcement comment ....as I posted previously - the main element to feed any addiction is reward ! ...this has been taken away. 
    I haven’t been able to use any times boosters since they started the nonsense as my time has always run out when I receive them ....bonkers!!
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    It is so frustrating, these time boosters are useless. I don’t have enough hammers and hands to pass new levels. Please, please tell King to bring the regular boosters back
  • Chesil
    Chesil Posts: 4 Newbie
    Totally agree, get rid of timed sugar drops. To make things worse the daily booster today was also a timed one, so this has changed as well. Hate these changes, find the game totally frustrating now. Please please bring the regular boosters back 
  • rickyloko
    rickyloko Posts: 3 Newbie
    Get rid of the time booster
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Timed sugar drops are useless. Please bring back regular sugar drops!  I updated my game to try to get back my missing for 2 weeks
     booster bot - it worked but also stuck me with these ridiculous timed boosters. 

Why keep taking away all the things that make the game fun to play?!?!?
  • tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    Think positively, maybe King is helping us to get rid of this addiction.
  • Shirleydevries1949
    Shirleydevries1949 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I haven't gotten sugar drops for over a week.  My daughter hasn't either, not even timed ones. None.  Also not getting any bonus mini games to get any boosters at all!!!!If something doesn't change, I quit. Anyone else completely lose sugar drops and all other bonus games like space race,  feed a pet etc.?

• starrystarrystarry
    starrystarrystarry Posts: 1 Newbie
    I registered on this site just so I can say how much I really hate the timed sugar drops. I can never use them because they always show up on my last life. By the time I have a new life, the time is up on the boosters. Plus, if I can't connect when I reach a new booster level (work has it blocked), then it doesn't keep the levels like it used to before the timed boosters. 

I cannot say this enough -- get rid of the timed boosters please! 
  • David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    The timed boosters are here to stay. I'm stuck on level  4927 at the moment. I'm going to try my best to get to level 5000 and then I'm done with this game that King have ruined. Has there ever been a more ridiculous opening title ' Swipe,match,relax' How many people relax when they play? Gutted they've spoilt the game, but soon I'll uninstall and then i can relax. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?