⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Win moves wheel not working

moomanik
moomanik Posts: 1 Newbie
Win moves wheel is stuck after game and keeps on rotating. Cant select it to stop for the last one week. 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Hi @moomanik and welcome to our wonderful community!  Can you provide a screenshot and post it here?  Also - can you provide a bit more information?  What platform are you playing on - PC, Android or IOS?  Are you connected via Facebook or the Kingdom? One of the first steps we ask people to do is make sure you have the most up to date level for Candy Crush Saga (1.154.0) and also ask that you clear your cache.
  • Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    I am having the same issue for several weeks. I just checked for updates at the Microsoft Store and they do not yet have Candy Crush Saga 1.154.0 for download. I do not see why we can't get the download directly from King or do an update from within the game itself. The game should also be able to tell us what version we have installed (I currently have 1.1530.2.0 installed) .. Also for some reason the Candy Crush Scrolls keeps saying "no internet connection" but my connection is working fine for everything else ... Please get that fixed ... Thanks

• yasaman
    yasaman Posts: 1 Newbie
    My move wheel is not working, always is loading 
    I uninstall the game and install it again but not working 
  • Jfergie
    Jfergie Posts: 3 Newbie
    I've had the same issue for the past few weeks. 
  • disbell
    disbell Posts: 2 Newbie
    My wheel is stuck as well. Keeps spinning and loading. Terrible since I could use this bonus right now!!!
  • Bruce_Bubello
    To all: Just checked and the Candy Crush App in Windows 10 is now at Version 1.1581.2.0 ... Win moves wheel worked for me, so maybe they have it fixed this time.
    09575 Posts: 6 Level 2
    I am having the same issue for several weeks. I just checked for updates at the Microsoft Store and they do not yet have Candy Crush Saga 1.154.0 for download. I do not see why we can't get the download directly from King or do an update from within the game itself. The game should also be able to tell us what version we have installed (I currently have 1.1530.2.0 installed) .. Also for some reason the Candy Crush Scrolls keeps saying "no internet connection" but my connection is working fine for everything else ... Please get that fixed ... Thanks

Just realised it is my comment😆😆😆😆😆!!
    09575 said:
    Just realised it is my comment😆😆😆😆😆!!

• Bruce_Bubello
    edited August 2019
    Here we go again ... The Win Moves Wheel worked on Aug 29 after updating to new Windows 10 Candy Crush App to 1.1581.2.0 but it offered me extra moves today and then it is back to "no stop button" again ... So it worked once, now of course, it is broken again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?