⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Stars??

Options

Answers

• annegordon68
    annegordon68 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    My sugar stars are now pale Bly e instead of red yellow and green. What Is the significance
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited July 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    @bearwithme Sugar Stars are a new mastery tier coming up after your regular 3 stars. It's a sign of your amazing sugar crushing skills! 
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options
    @Jelly Jenny whilst your explanation tells us why we are getting the Sugar Stars, you did not tell us if they can be used to any advantage,  If not, why in the world did the developers bother?  Thank you.  
  • colyol
    colyol Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I have these sugar stars in my game and about the same time they appeared my timed boosters I had won disappeared. They were in my inventory but not in the game to use. Is this a coincidence or a problem with the new update? The fish, wheel, freckles and packet + striped were there, but not available to use in the game, then the timers all ran out! :( 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Hi @annegordon68 and welcome to our sweet Community :waving: I hope you stick around!

There's another post already created regarding Sugar Stars so I'm merging your post to that one. Just to keep Community tidy :) 

• Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    CEG-2 said:
    @Jelly Jenny whilst your explanation tells us why we are getting the Sugar Stars, you did not tell us if they can be used to any advantage,  If not, why in the world did the developers bother?  Thank you.  
    Our game studio continues to work on several aspects of the game: Some changes to the game, like sugar stars, are graphics to increase the visual enjoyment of the game. 
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Options
    @Jelly Jenny actually the graphic is quite large and is bothersome as it delays next move until it goes away.  Would you kindly pass along this feedback?  I think most would agree that busy graphics do not increase any type of enjoyment, 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
     @CEG-2 I will be sure to pass your feedback on - thanks! 
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    I see you King. You remove the Daily Treat calendar yesterday for this nonsense. Your 1-month fail streak continues.
    How does it feel to be the most hated company in the world? You wear that crown proudly. smooch
  • omnithx
    omnithx Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options
    I love the new Sugar Stars feature. As I was up to date with the levels, it gave me a chance to go back and truly master many of them. I used to aspire for 3 stars or the highest score, now I can move on from a level with recognition. 
    It’s unlikely I’ll do all the levels over, nearly 5000 now, but it will give me an excuse to revisit my favorites. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?