⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

King.com issue: Why can't I send or receive lives/help on Candy Crush Saga?

Answers

• MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    This issue is still not solved.  I can't think why not.  I do NOT play on Facebook. I play on King.com.  Its been going on for weeks and same old same old but no solution.  If the giving and sending of lives is now disabled then why not just say so.  It is simply not good enough.  Tooth fairy also non operational. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MaryBL and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I understand how unfortunate it is. Sending and receiving lives is not disabled. The truth is that some issues can't be solved overnight, it takes time to make a fix and it's not always such an easy job. You can give your feedback on an open thread regarding this issue. We value players' feedback a lot. Here is the link.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/234296/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-lives-from-friends/p8

I will close this thread now since there is already a thread about this and we want to keep it in one place so everyone's voice can be heard. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • TrishMacCay
    TrishMacCay Posts: 13 Level 2
    The gold bars are messed up also. I completed the champion race 3 times in1st place and SHOULD have received 5 gold bars for each one but didnt it just started the race over for me. I use those gold bars for extra lives should the need arise especially when I have multiple active timed boosters running. So I  am losing gold bars,extra lives,time is wasted on the timed boosters while I have to wait on the clock to give me more lives. That and that i apparently lost out on the 5 lives and new frame every time i leveled up no less than 5 times straight ( 25 lives) so whats the sense in playing if I cant enjoy what ive earned?? The sending/receiving lives from friends is still a hit and miss issue through both facebook and king so I just roll with the punches and go on. But now with the inability to send/receive lives,not receiving the lives/gold bars from the game itself ,losing valuable time on the timed boosters all at the same time is really starting to make playing Candy Crush an unpleasant experience all the way around. I  used to enjoy playing, not so much anymore though. Could you PLEASE have the techs find out whats going on so that everyone can enjoy playing instead of just some of us? Id be forever grateful if they could. 
            Thank you ,
    # anotquitehappyplayerthroughfacebookorking
  • kassyfineface
    kassyfineface Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am having the same issue but after level 515, I've been stuck trying to unlock the episode for weeks. I play on PC on king.com and I am not connected on Facebook.

• MaryBL
    No one is bothering to solve this. We will either have to pay up or stop playing. I will stop playing. Very annoying.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    @SC2411, @susanbeverleylucas @Superdita @Phantomas007 @TrishMacCay @MaryBL @adale

This is an existing thread regarding king.com not receiving lives, extra moves or roadblock tickets at king.com. This is a known issue only on king.com, so if you are playing the game on any other platform (Windows 10 app, mobile or Facebook) you can use that as a workaround while our game team is working on the issue. 

I will update this thread when this is fixed. Thanks very much for your patience! 

• martay
    martay Posts: 0 Newbie
    I can no longer send or receive extra lives, nor can I request help Can anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this ?
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Hello, @martay! I'm going to give you the link to the main thread for this problem. Our Community Moderator will give updates as soon as she gets them. Have a great day!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/257696/why-cant-i-send-or-receive-lives-help-on-candy-crush-saga
  • MaryBL
    I have run out of patience and will not be playing any game for now. Too frustrating.
  • Hodgiemama
    Hodgiemama Posts: 14 Level 2
    Hello again.  I am not  using windows 7...I am using windows 8.  I am not using an app...I am playing directly on King.com.  Like many of these good people I am not receiving lives/unlocks/etc. nor do I believe that the mail I am trying to send to others is actually getting sent.  The problem has existed for several weeks.  I have placed two tickets on it and only receive a form notice that it was received and one to rate the response...what response? 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?