💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Debbie_Garner
    Debbie_Garner Posts: 38 Level 2
    I will probably join you - I have actually made it to 5013 but it almost impossible.  I needs  hands and ideally gold bars for when I get almost to the end and just need to buy a few more moves.  I get the odd lollipop in the sugar drop but you can't do everything with them..  When you get to 5000 you get a complete set of boosters but my daughter yesterday decided to play my game and used my prized party booster.  So nothing left now.
  • juls1112
    juls1112 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I'm not a fan of the new times boosters.  Please return it to the way it was before. 
    Thank you

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    I will probably join you - I have actually made it to 5013 but it almost impossible.  I needs  hands and ideally gold bars for when I get almost to the end and just need to buy a few more moves.  I get the odd lollipop in the sugar drop but you can't do everything with them..  When you get to 5000 you get a complete set of boosters but my daughter yesterday decided to play my game and used my prized party booster.  So nothing left now.
    I've had my children do the same thing. It happens, I think of children playing my game as just another game "blocker", part of the challenge! 
  • Alleri
    Alleri Posts: 23 Level 2
    Now on top of giving timed boosters for the sugar drops, received a 10 minute lollipop from the daily treat calendar. Again, these timed boosters are useless for players waiting for new levels to be released. Very disappointing that King isn't listening to its players!
  • mariajardine
    mariajardine Posts: 63 Level 3
    When is King going to listen to the players.?Please bring back the normal boosters for the Sugar Drop Challenge
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

@Alleri  Interesting. The Daily Treat calendar completely disappeared off my game 2 days ago. Now I see why. Looks like King is doing another of its unwanted and unasked-for "tests".

Just stop, King. You're making the game worse and worse.

• kick
    kick Posts: 7 Level 2
    I fully agree with what is said. Please bring back the normal boosters. It's a way to wait for new level and to pass them.

• MsKatluv
    MsKatluv Posts: 4 Newbie
    Please bring back non-timed boosters.  I don't always have the time to keep playing in order to use them.  Timing them out makes me feel cheated out of boosters I have earned.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Welcome to the community @kick and @MsKatluv! I totally understand your frustration with the timed boosters. Most of the time I don’t find them useful and don’t collect sugar drops on a regular basis like I used to. The game studios are always looking for ways to make the game more challenging and interesting so they test various features on randomly selected groups of people. These discussion threads are the players avenue to provide feedback to the developers about the various changes. I encourage you to vote and participate in the various discussions, but also make sure you explore the other areas in the community including the various contests where you can win free gold bars. There is also a very helpful post for “ Newbies, this post is for you” where you can find additional information about the community. Now that you have found this site I hope you stay and explore and have some fun. 
  • TwinklyJules
    TwinklyJules Posts: 7 Level 2
    GRrrrrr!! 
    I have just been “gifted” yet another timed booster for my sugar drops when I have ZERO lives left.
    It’s bad enough that they’ve introduced the timed boosters and taken away the old ones but it’s a crazy bad design that everyone seems to receive them with no lives?!
    Something has surely gone wrong here with the game design as it just doesn’t make sense ??
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?