Day 2 Competition - What's that sweet feeling seeing another Candy Crush Saga player? (FINISHED)

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Contests

It's day 2 in the sweet celebration! How is everyone feeling? :)

When you’re out-and-about have you ever noticed another player of Candy Crush Saga? You take a quick peek over their shoulder and realize they are swiping on the same level as you! 

Maybe your ears twitch when you hear a mention of Candy Crush on TV, in the media or maybe someone else you’ve met at work shares your love of the game? 

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: 

How does it feel when you meet another passionate player of Candy Crush Saga? Let us know in the comments below and you have entered today's competition!

4 comments will be randomly picked as winners on the 12th of July. The prize for today's competition is 20 Gold Bars. Be sure to take part in all of our level 5000 celebration competitions and you have a chance of winning exclusive King swag! Find all competitions here. 

If you do not have a Community account yet, you can sign up here. It will only take few seconds :) 

Good luck and see you at day 3!   

Terms and conditions you can find here.

Comments

• vishh
    vishh Posts: 5 Level 2
    I feel very great😍😍
    And wish to chat with all of them as a friends in group😇😇
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,236 Crushing Legend
    Yes, I have gained many contacts over the Messenger because of Candy Crush Saga. But it was only written. I talked to a lot of people about the messenger. One of them visited me and we spent a day together. I gained a real friend through the game.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    @Jelly Jenny we are both on the same wave length!  Yesterday I posted a message in our community - Curious minds want to know how did you learn about Candy Crush Saga? and we have a few responses already.  Here is a picture that I made when I played level 1000 yesterday.  So now I can write here some of what I wrote there.  I was at work one day walking down the hallway.  When I got to the lobby I was walking behind someone sitting and playing Candy Crush.  I HAD to stop and talk to her about the game.  Another time, I got caught at work playing the game on my phone.  My manager walked by and told me to stop playing Candy Crush and get back to work.  When she walked away I picked up my phone because I had to finish playing the level.  There were 3 co-workers who also played the game so we used to compare levels and things.

• leggylett
    leggylett Posts: 71 Level 3
    I was on a royal Caribbean cruise in the theater playing.  A fellow cruiser told me she played too and pulled out her phone and we started playing together. I shared some of my playing methods and it was enjoyable.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    I have never seen anyone else playing Candy Crush Saga but if I did I'm sure I would feel happy for them. =) I also "in real life" don't know anyone else who plays CCS. Or more accurately, I assume I must know some players, it's just that I don't know that I know because it never comes up in conversation. In my game I also have no Facebook or other friends at all; I have disabled all sharing options and have not connected any friends to the game. So to me it's very much a private pleasure, just something for me alone. Not even my husband knows - well, he must know I play something, but would not be able to name the game and definitely not my level. For me, this is definitely the best way to enjoy the game.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    It's a day two finally! Are you excited as I am? 😁 I just finished the second level in Garden Party and I loved it! 

And now let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was a guy who started playing a colorful candy game. He was so addicted that he almost got fired from his workplace. Of course, he had to correct his behavior so he could stay at work. Several months after he got a new colleague. She was 25 years older but they had one thing in common - addiction to Candy Crush Saga. She was an advanced player, way above him. When working together they were exchanging their phones so they can help each other with levels they were stuck on. It was 6 wonderful years and then life separated their ways. They are still addicted to this gorgeous game just in different countries. She lives in Germany and he currently lives in Serbia and you may know him as @firebombmarkus, one of the Superstars around the Community 😊 Never give up. Share your love, passion and positive energy 🌈
  • pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    Hi all!! I am very happy to participate in this celebration together with you; the true fans of candy crush. Every time I see someone playing candy crush they give me tickle in the mouth to guide them to overcome the level, then I approach and show interest in what they do without telling them that I also play, until they ask me if I also play and is where the magic begins; the conversation becomes a very nice and entertaining feedback because when you meet another person who shares the same taste for what you do, you start a connection that allows you to know that person better and you can help her as much as you can and Personally, I like that a lot. My candy crush helped me overcome a very prolonged period of pain derived from a radiculopathy caused by the sliding of my spine. There is no medicine in Mexico for that pain and I do not know if there is any in the world. and you know what my medicine was? CANDY CRUSH! I love you guys and I already missed you. Greetings.  ;) 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    I'm not sure if this counts but the last time I peeked over someone's shoulder and saw her swiping away at Candy Crush was in 2013 and she invited me to give it a try; that's what got me started on my Candy Crush journey. 6 years and almost 5000 levels later I'm still swiping away and encouraging other players just like her. 
  • kar384
    kar384 Posts: 5 Level 2
    I love the game, but it can be challenging at times,  so when I see someone else playing I feel good knowing I'm not the only one around.
  • Ozzyeve
    Ozzyeve Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am 67 and have been playing for a few years I am on level 3068 now!! My husband thinks it’s a waste of time but it’s my chill out time where I can forget all the daily crap and just relax. My grandkids think it’s cool and want to try and do my levels for me as they are only on the beginning of the game. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?