⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dynamic Duo

Deb_Croak
Deb_Croak Posts: 15 Level 2
I switched my buddy on Dynamic Duo 3 weeks ago and it still says still searching. How long does it take ? ID#1579601963
Thank you Debbie Croak

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Deb_Croak - welcome to our community.  I suggest you disable the dynamic duo, then restart your platform, go back into settings and enable the dynamic duo again and see if that solves the problem. If you don't know how to disable Dynamic Duo - click the pink wheel before you hit play, then click the green wheel which is settings.  Then click on features and you should see the option to toggle the Dynamic Duo on or off. In this example I am showing how to toggle on or off the Fantastic Five.

• Deb_Croak
    This is a pic of what is going on. There is no pink or green wheels. on the Dynamic Duo game. Thank you Deb Croak ID#1579601963
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Deb_Croak, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Where are you playing the game?  That picture doesn't look familiar to me.
  • Deb_Croak
    This Dynamic Duo is on Candy Crush and it still is just going around.  Can you please help it. The directions you gave do not work on this. Can you take it off or fix it. It has been almost 1 month.
    Thank you Deb Croak ID#1579601963
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Deb_Croak, by giving us your user ID # doesn't help solve the problem.  That number is used if management has to go into your account to see what's happening but I don't believe they can check out your events from there.  Maybe you should shut it off as @bearwithme mentioned above.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Deb_Croak, Everyone should have access to the pink wheel in the lower left corner. Before you open up the app and hit play, you should see the pink wheel in the lower left corner. Once you click on it you should see a choice of several things (as shown in the second photo) and you need to click on the green wheel which will open up the settings menu. You can only access this menu before you hit play and enter the app (I.e. before you see the map with all the levels on it). Can you try and see if you can access the settings for the game? If you can then hopefully if you click on features you will be able to turn off the dynamic duo. 
  • Deb_Croak
    Good Morning, It will not let me access anything. It just keeps going around and around. Please help. Thank you Deb Croak ID#1579601963

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?