Timed boosters when collecting special candy

why is there timed boosters after collecting special candy. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @GeraldineNaicke, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you referring to the Sugar Drop Challenge?  The Studio is trying different ways of playing this event so you must be receiving the version with the timed boosters.

• RumellKhan123
    RumellKhan123 Posts: 201 Level 3
    I guess it is part of the fun and challenge. It helps you improve your resourceful skills. You can used timed sugar drops to help you in the game. It lasts long but there is always a time limit which is part of the challenge.
  • Peggy-6
    Peggy-6 Posts: 15 Level 2
    I do not like these timed boosters as they seem to arrive just when my lives run out or I am at a level when they are not relevant so they are wasted. I spend money on this game and always felt like I was getting something back with the permanent boosters. I am not spending as much until I see a change in this. I feel like I am being forced into spending more money to buy lives to take advantage of these timed boosters. Btw I love love this game 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?