Day 2 Competition - What's that sweet feeling seeing another Candy Crush Saga player? (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Cbfosterdog
    Cbfosterdog Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Haven't noticed anyone playing.
  • berf
    berf Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options
    When I see another person playing Candy Crush, I feel sad for wasting so much time on it.
  • Mmmkingfan
    Mmmkingfan Posts: 41 Level 2
    Options
    I work with a few people who play and one is a FB friend so we have fun competing for the top spot each week...sorry had fun, until I ran out of levels to play 😕
  • Cstrouds_lady
    Cstrouds_lady Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It’s totally amazing ! Good way to connect 
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    Meeting someone who plays Candy Crush makes me want to share the amazing features that I currently have now. I also love to talk about my game progress and also help others with tough levels. If I had Facebook, I could find friends to share my game progress and send lives to them.
  • Joseph45
    Joseph45 Posts: 1,582 Level 5
    Options
    There was one time last year when I was waiting in line for a ride at Kennywood amusement park near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania last year when I spotted someone playing Candy Crush out of the corner of my eye. I bragged to my sister saying that I was probably further than him (though I had no way of knowing this for certain). Nonetheless, I was still pleased to see another person playing the greatest puzzle game on the planet!
  • Sharon_Loose
    Sharon_Loose Posts: 1,900 Level 5
    Options
    I have never seen anyone in person playing CandyCrush but I have made some very good friends online via the game and it’s a good feeling to know so many people in the world have so much in common 😊
  • jfive
    jfive Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Bliss....I'm not the only one with this addiction
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I feel the same way as @jfive! I always feel like I'm dumb because I don't have enough willpower to stop playing. Then I see other people do it, and I feel normal again! I'm not the only person in this world with no willpower!
  • gimozwifey
    gimozwifey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    My husband is currently incarcerated (PLEASE DON'T JUDGE US) THEY GET TABLETS SO I STARTED PLAYING AND HE GOT MAD AT ME. BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN PLAYING FOR MONTHS LOL. SO HE TELLS ME THAT HIS FRIENDS IN PRISON PLAY IT ALSO😂 SO  WHEN THEY GO TO DAY ROOM EVERYBODY IS TALKING ABOUT WHAT LEVEL THEY R ON AND IF THEY NEED HELP ON THE LEVELS I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING EVERYTIME I PLAY I WONDER WHAT LEVEL HES ON,😂😂😂😂😂
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?