Day 3 Competition - How many Candies? (FINISHED)

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Contests

The world has been enjoying the sweet success of swiping Candies since 2012!

So many people with excellent skills have now swiped a phenomenal number of tasty treats. 

Today's challenge is to identify which of the following totals are HIGHER than the number of Candies swiped since the game began.. 

A. Current Population of the United States of America

B. Number of kilometres between Planet Earth and Mars

C. Average daily users of Facebook in 2019

D. NONE OF THE ABOVE 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment below with your answer and you have a chance of winning Gold Bars!

3 comments will be randomly picked as winners on the 12th of July. The prize for today's competition is 30 Gold Bars. Be sure to take part in all of our level 5000 celebration competitions and you have a chance of winning exclusive King swag! Find all competitions here. 

If you do not have a Community account yet, you can sign up here. It will only take few seconds :) 

Good luck and see you at day 4! 

Terms and conditions you can find here.

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,159 Crushing Legend
    edited July 2019
    I think the answer is D

There are 228 million kilometers to Mars, about 328 million in the USA, and 1.3 billion Facebook users. That's too little, I mean.
  • vishh
    vishh Posts: 5 Level 2
    If i would be getting an opportunity i surely be righting optio D.
    As according to me there might be uncountable or i may say infinite switches😊😊😊😊
    ~~So i greatly be going for option D~~
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    option is absolutely D
     just imagine the candies in over 20 billion game rounds per month, the total would be infinite and cant match any of the other figures!
  • panda1981
    panda1981 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Number of kilometers between Earth and Mars
  • Fakhri
    Fakhri Posts: 797 Level 4

If i would be getting an opportunity i surely be righting option  D.
    As according to me there might be uncountable or i may say infinite switches😊
    ~~So i greatly be going for option D ~~
  • leggylett
    leggylett Posts: 71 Level 3
    Going with D as well. Way to too ma y candies to count.
  • Taf_2049
    Taf_2049 Posts: 27 Level 2
    D i don't think even king can count that its infinite 
  • trishina2
    trishina2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    My answer is D because there is 54.6 million meters betwen Earth and Mars. Plus as of 2018 the Census reported that the population of the United States was 327.2 million people and counting. Finally, per Google there is an average of 1.56 billion people who log onto Facebook daily. However, in 2017 VentureBeat reported that there had been 350 trillion swipes since Candy Crush began in 2012. So I am sure that the swipes have probably been doubled since then, so for sure with Facebook having 1.56 blillion users per day doesn't even touch Candy Crush's 350 trillion swipes in 2017. So now I am for sure that the answer is D because none of the above amounts even touch Candy Crush's swipes as of two years ago and Im sure its grown tremendously since then also! Trish
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    I agree with everyone that the answer has to be D.  There is no way that you can count the number of swipes since the day the game was released because that would be an infinite number.  Thank you so very much @Jelly Jenny for posting this question.  It made me do a Google search on statistics and man there are a lot out there.  I might just have to put some of these statistics on my website.  =)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?