Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Comments

• superpoopy
    superpoopy Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello sweet Community... We want to hear from you!

We love reading your great tips and player tricks. You have helped countless players with their questions and your tips have helped many to crush their way through some of those trickier levels in Candy Crush Saga! 

Now your skills could be worth their weight in gold!

We want to share your amazing tips and tricks with our Helpcenter users, so every month we will feature a game suggestion that has come from YOU...our community!

Simply share your favourite gameplay tips below and your suggestion could be selected as our featured tip in the Helpcenter. If your tip gets selected you will win 50 Gold Bars to use in your favourite game!  

We want our Help Centre users know who that wealth of wisdom is coming from, so we will also feature your profile name and picture so that you can proudly show your fellow Candy Crush Saga friends. (With your permission of course) 

*Please note that if you wish to remain anonymous this is no problem!  

Have you got a hint for a new Candy Crush Saga player? Or perhaps a great tip of how to pass a trickier level? We want to hear them all! Simply comment below. :awesome:

Please share only one tip per comment but feel free to comment as many times as you want! Please also note that this is an area for gameplay suggestions for other players, if you instead have an idea for how to change the game please go to this area instead. 

Yea, how about this one, everybody keep your credit card glued to the screen so you can keep buying the gold bars for every episode since they only let people they like get tickets from their friends. Ive been stuck on the episode after the clown for 4 weeks after I refused to buy anymore gold..I complained and now they dont like me..dont you people make enough money??
  • KitKathySuzyQ
    KitKathySuzyQ Posts: 303 Level 4
    For most all levels combine two colorbombs. This will clear the everything once then most always you will be able to finish the level. 
  • sophfia
    sophfia Posts: 77 Level 3
    If you have 2 color bombs that are relatively near each other, save them. If you match them, you will get an amazing explosion!
  • sophfia
    In Levels with blockers, try to clear the blockers first. But, if it is using too many moves, don't continue unless you have to. Try to complete the other objectives.
  • sophfia
    edited July 2019
    Of you are making a King profile, be sure to choose a name and password that you will easily remember. But don't make it too easy!

• sophfia
    Always keep an eye on your number of moves left!
  • sophfia
    Best tip ever: 

Have a ton of fun!!!!!!!😀

• sophfia

Always keep an eye on your number of moves!

I have lost levels just because I wasn't paying attention!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    Think outside the box!  =)
  • chantalramsay
    chantalramsay Posts: 3 Newbie
    =) Allways have fun !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?