Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Brize
    Brize Posts: 46 Level 2
    Since I retired I look forward to collecting my sugar drop boosters every morning and evening. 
    My thoughts exactly, to me this was the main reason for playing Candy Crush Saga being able to build up a good collection of boosters that I could save for the more difficult levels.

Brize
  • Jim_Piere
    Jim_Piere Posts: 27 Level 2
    I was at the last level available 2 weeks ago,  I wrote to CC.  Told them, they ruined the game.  I was just a stones throw away from #5000.  I was well over my friends playing. 

Just a pure shame.  My guess it has to do with lawsuits,  something doing with charging for boosters,   

But King lost me as a valued long time player.

Amazing how much more productive time I have.  My house is cleaner, closets cleared out, and even started reading a book again.

All positive things!!  CIAO
  • Brize
    Since I retired I look forward to collecting my sugar drop boosters every morning and evening. 
    My thoughts exactly, to me this was the main reason for playing Candy Crush Saga being able to build up a good collection of boosters that I could save for the more difficult levels.

Brize
  • ccLee
    ccLee Posts: 1 Newbie
    Add me to the list of those who despise timed boosters. Either they  can’t be used  on that level or I am out of lives so they are wasted!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    Welcome @ccLee - thank you also @Brize and the other people who have posted their opinions about the timed boosters. One of the great things this community provides is a place for players to express their opinions about the various games. It is important that we provide feedback to the game developers about the new features they are trying out and whether we like them or not.  So far the opinion seems to be that the players do NOT like the timed boosters (I am definitely one of them) so hopefully they will change it and go back to providing non-times boosters.  I too no longer play every day (used to do it twice daily) for sugar drops.  Also please ensure you have cast your vote here to get rid of the timed sugar drop boosters: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops#latest
    I am especially concerned for the extremely limited ability to get hand switches now.
  • Brize
    I do not want to speak too soon, but I have just played a game of CCS and the timed boosters appear to have been removed, and the normal ability to save boosters seems to have been reinstated. Should this be the case then my faith in the company has been restored and shows that they do take note of the players comments. Thankyou.

Brize
  • annfogel
    annfogel Posts: 6 Level 2
    Yes, Brize, I also got non-timed boosters (including a hand switch) today for the first time in weeks. Hooray! Thanks for listening, KIng.
  • mw111
    mw111 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Ooooo...
    My boosters are still timed, but now I'm a little hopeful.  Waiting and watching.  Maybe I won't be giving up on candy crush. 
  • Kevin_Paul_Scott
    Kevin_Paul_Scott Posts: 41 Level 2
    I collected my sugar drops this morning as per normal ready for the new levels and this evening upon collecting my second daily lot of sugar drops I notice that they are all timed. Only good thing is it will save me a couple of hours a day as they are only required for new levels - probably well past time I cut back on this game 😁
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Don’t get your hopes up - I had the timed sugar drops but started getting regular non-timed ones. I thought hooray, they listened!
    But my daughter, who has had the regular ones all along is now suddenly getting the timed ones. So are they shifting the test groups around? Because now she is as unhappy as I have been the past few weeks.
    It’s still a bad idea King!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?