💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    I had to read this, as I had no idea what a timed sugar drop was. I still have the regular, thankfully. I would hate it if I had the timed type. Please revert back to regular.
  • grr
    grr Posts: 100 Level 3
    Why take away one of the incentives to play? It just makes everybody mad. The only way a timed booster would work is if they lasted for a long time - maybe a day. I haven't even been able to use the ones I've earned - get jellyfish for 15 minutes (which is ridiculous) and then get several ingredient levels - can't even use it! Or give only boosters that can be used in any type of level so at least they don't get wasted. 

So many changes lately, none of them good :angry:  NO ONE is happy about timed boosters!!!
  • Kevin_Paul_Scott
    Kevin_Paul_Scott Posts: 41 Level 2
    Just got timed sugar drops, I finish all the new levels each week,  at least it will stop me playing every day as they are somewhat pointless 
  • lilflip182
    lilflip182 Posts: 5 Level 2
    My regular boosters are back. 
  • lilflip182
    lilflip182 Posts: 5 Level 2
    The timed boosters are gone for me.  Hopefully it’s the same for everyone else.
  • Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    So now....King?

Did we learn anything?  😊🤣
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5
    What Marketing "Guru" dreamed up this inane idea to have timed boosters on the Sugar Track. If the idea is to get players to buy boosters it will be a complete failure.
    While waiting for new levels, the Candy Track gives me the opportunity to play Candy Crush twice a day for about a hour a time with the idea of collecting boosters to help when new levels are released. Timed boosters are absolutely useless.
    This new idiotic "innovation" will mean thousands of players will stop playing for up to 6 days a week and in these idle days will probably find something more productive to do with their time and desert Candy Crush completely.
    Return the Sugar Track to its previous format before it is too late !!!!!!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    I just received the timed boosters today! Oh no! I am collecting my sugar drops on the old computer flash version at King.com. The boosters you receive are the regular boosters not the timed ones. If you pass a sugar drop level you receive double the amount of sugar drops. Boosters sync with the newer versions. Of course some features are not on the old version and it stops at level 2825. Happy Crushing! =)
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,981 Level 5
    I have posted my negative comments on the Timed Sugar Drops forum. If this is supposed to be a marketing exercise to raise more revenue, it will be a complete failure.
    It will have the opposite effect and drive players from the game. It will definitely stop me playing twice a day while waiting for new levels.
    Return the Sugar Track to its previous format before it is too late.
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Hurrah! The timed boosters are gone for me too! Was hoping the timed boosters would force me to quit CC. How long until build a bot disappears for old levels again? I guess some of us are never happy.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?