Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• ZZ430101
    ZZ430101 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Interesting. After finishing all the sugar drops before the 8 hour pause, I collected 2 timed boosters, but 1 lollipop that wasn't timed. Guess I should count my blessings....
  • siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited July 2019
  • siouxsie
    siouxsie Posts: 46 Level 2
    I also find that there is no reason to play all week now once the new levels are done. So I no longer play for 4 or 5 days each week. This means I don’t watch the advertising videos either on those days so King does lose out.
  • Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Well I spoke too soon. I still have the timed drops. But I did get 2 hammers, which is what made me think they were gone. So I’m still very unhappy with the timed drops. And now that my daughter has them too, does that mean they’re rolling them out to everyone & they’re here to stay? I really hope not.
  • Jackie_Bosak
    Jackie_Bosak Posts: 4 Newbie
    This is a waste of time for me. I agree with the original thread. I finished my levels and play old ones to boost my boosters to play on Wednesday. These timed ones are no help for me. I cannot afford to be buying boosters.
  • vickiekk
    vickiekk Posts: 2 Newbie
    I had the regular sugar drops when I started playing today and in the middle of playing WHAM, I got the timed ones and they SUCK!  They are of no help at all on Wednesday when the new levels come out.  If you think people will spend money or MORE money because you have screwed them, I think you are mistaken because we know that is the REASON you have screwed us. It seems everyone has a different version of your game and some have better versions and some worse.  This is not right.  If you are going to "test" something out, do it with all.  But, this is no test.  This is a "solicitation" for cash.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    What Marketing "Guru" dreamed up this inane idea to have timed boosters on the Sugar Track. If the idea is to get players to buy boosters it will be a complete failure.
    While waiting for new levels, the Candy Track gives me the opportunity to play Candy Crush twice a day for about a hour a time with the idea of collecting boosters to help when new levels are released. Timed boosters are absolutely useless.
    This new **removed by CM -rude**"innovation" will mean thousands of players will stop playing for up to 6 days a week and in these idle days will probably find something more productive to do with their time and desert Candy Crush completely.
    Return the Sugar Track to its previous format before it is too late !!!!!!
  • Rosalind_
    Rosalind_ Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please do not time my boosters. 😞
  • Ginger_Paul
    Ginger_Paul Posts: 21 Level 2
    Why the timed drops???? They are completely useless. Are there plans to return to boosters?
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    I am also in this time booster group and must say it takes the joy out of candy crushing.  No point crushing daily. Just do it on wednesday for the new games especially when you cannot accumulate booster to help in your wednesday game. Time booster is especially silly when you haved reached the 180 level. Once completed why do I need another 15 to 30 minutes to play. The joy of candy crushing is to accumulate booster. Now that this is not available no point playing daily  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?