Day 4 Competition - What makes a great Candy Crush Saga level? (FINISHED)

Jelly_Jenny
Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
edited March 2022 in Contests

Day 4 here we go!

Now it's time to share your Candy Crush Saga preferences: After all those levels played, are there some things you’ll see that you just know will make the level fun? The Party Cake, UFOs, maybe even the Candy Frog or some well-placed Color Bombs?

For you, what is it that makes a GREAT Candy Crush Saga level? Comment below and you have entered the day 4 competition! 

2 comments will be randomly picked as winners of 40 Gold Bars on the 12th of July.

Be sure to take part in all of our level 5000 celebration competitions and you have a chance of winning exclusive King swag! Find all competitions here. 

If you do not have a Community account yet, you can sign up here. It will only take few seconds :) 

Good luck and see you at day 5! 

Terms and conditions you can find here.

Comments

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,237 Crushing Legend
    It's always fun to play Candy Crush when new levels come. Preferably with a few bombs and many chain reactions.
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited July 2019
    Defenitely not a Candy Frog and chocolate levels. I find them too challenging 🙈 I like levels with great combos and the ones where you need to reach a certain score with a certain amount of moves.
  • gimozwifey
    gimozwifey Posts: 6 Level 2
    I LOVE WHEN THE GAME TALKS TO ME ❤️ I FEEL SO SPECIAL 💙 I LOVE WHEN UR ON A WINNING STREAK AND U GET STUCK ON GETTING JUST THAT ONE COLOR. THEN BAM U GET IT AMD UR DAY ENDS PERFECT 🤗🤗🤗🤗
  • pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    to start what makes it great is that it is new, the challenge that involves overcoming it by its degree of difficulty, the type of obstacles that prevent you from moving forward, that makes you think about how to solve the situation, the resources that the game offers you and the fact that you do not have the one you need at that moment challenging your mind. they are the factors that make it great. and personally it fascinates me to lose all the lives available so I can enjoy the sound of crushing the candy and when forming combos of flattening it looks very beautiful as the candies go by because I like to observe the pattern with which the sweets are accommodated since it is very fast and difficult to visualize. Greetings. and thanks for this beautiful game. ;) 
  • RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    I think I'm addicted to making colour bombs. Any level with many colour bombs is a great level for me.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    What makes a Candy Crush Saga level fun?  Hmmmmmm, let me think about this.  I would like to say what makes a level fun is when I can clear it.  Now that's what I call fun! 

Seriously speaking though, if I have to choose a booster that is a difficult choice.  The combos are all great, especially when I can match 2 color bombs together and I can see the entire board clear.  I love the UFOs and seem to use them quite often for these higher levels.  The party popper is great but I can't afford to purchase them.  But it's cool that it explodes the entire board just like the 2 color bombs.  So if I have to choose one, and only one, I guess I will say the UFOs because they always land on areas that need to be cleared.
  • VickSelvig
    VickSelvig Posts: 6 Level 2
    Go got to love those flying saucers. I just love to watch the epic fallout after the last wrapped candy is dropped. BOOM!!
  • Siddik
    Siddik Posts: 21 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Well, a level which include bombs, chocolates and some(2-3) gaps in board makes the level fun in my opinion. I like to play them. Not so easy not so hard, just moderate. 👍🏼
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Well what really makes a Candy Crush level great is that with all the combos you can make with special candies. I enjoyed level 2K because of all the Color Bombs and all the combos I can make with them. And I like it that all the Color Bombs make up 2K. Looks satisfying. 🍩
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I like a level that isn't too hard (i.e. nearly impossible to pass), but still makes you stop and work out a strategy to pass the level within the allotted moves. I also like it, if it eventually allows you to play in the whole board once you have removed a lot of the blockers; because I love the cascades and the greater opportunities to make color bombs and other combos.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?