💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• ooper11
    ooper11 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Please bring back the non-timed sugar drops. The timed ones are useless. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    Glad I keep track of this thread - I just checked this morning and I now have my regular sugar drops back.  😊  It sounds like the game developers are trying to spread the love around so now those of us who have had the timed sugar drops are done with our time as testers and a new group of people get to be the new testers.  Also sounds like there is a smaller group that have no sugar drops.  Anyway - I encourage the new people who now have timed sugar drops to post in these threads and vote.  We need to continue to give feedback so hopefully timed sugar drops will completely go away and everyone will have the regular sugar drops back. 
     I hope all of you have been participating in the 5000 level celebration.  There are daily contests (we are on day 4, tomorrow is the last day) here in the community where you have a chance for gold bars and some actual Candy Crush swag! 
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Just got the timed boosters on sugar drop last night. Same thing today. I play the sugar drop twice a day and have a massed over 2400 boosters so I can ride this out for awhile. Now I will only play new levels on Thursday once the contest starts.
  • TwinklyJules
    TwinklyJules Posts: 7 Level 2
    Glad I keep track of this thread - I just checked this morning and I now have my regular sugar drops back.  😊  It sounds like the game developers are trying to spread the love around so now those of us who have had the timed sugar drops are done with our time as testers and a new group of people get to be the new testers.  Also sounds like there is a smaller group that have no sugar drops.  Anyway - I encourage the new people who now have timed sugar drops to post in these threads and vote.  We need to continue to give feedback so hopefully timed sugar drops will completely go away and everyone will have the regular sugar drops back. 
     I hope all of you have been participating in the 5000 level celebration.  There are daily contests (we are on day 4, tomorrow is the last day) here in the community where you have a chance for gold bars and some actual Candy Crush swag! 

• TwinklyJules
    TwinklyJules Posts: 7 Level 2
    I wish your theory was right!  ....I have had timed sugar drops since the nonsense began and I STILL have timed sugar drops 😕
    I play on iPad and I got really excited this morning reading that people said their regular boosters were back but I’ve even updated my apps in the App Store to see if it makes any difference being up to date but alas NO! ......I am still one of the unlucky ones 😞
  • JGalbraith
    JGalbraith Posts: 6 Level 2
    I agree with all the comments! Please go back to the non timed sugar drops. I don’t even want to play anymore when I’m waiting for new levels 
  • vmg
    vmg Posts: 4 Newbie
    It’s sad that the treat calendar boosters are also with a timer. Please get rid of the timed boosters. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    @vmg - I have started a new discussion thread about times boosters for the Daily Treat Calendar and invite you to post your comments about it here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/260653/daily-treat-calendar-rewards-now-receiving-timed-boosters#latest
  • HHughes71
    HHughes71 Posts: 7 Level 2
    The timed boosters are great, unless you are on your last life when you receive them.  This really is a bummer because you have collected the sugar drops for naught when you have no lives left...
  • Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Still missing the old non-timed sugar drops. Having the option of acquiring the sugar drops was like an taking an adventure to hunt for them and seek them out like a game in itself within the game.  Hunting for them only to find the timed boosts for the most part is very anticlimactic since you can’t use most of them before they expire making them totally useless hence robbing us of the rewards of the hunt. Why hunt if you don’t catch anything you can use . 🤪

Thank you though for an amazing game and all the hard work and creativity that goes into it. It really is awesome. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?