⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Dynamic duo

shalini_bhardwaj29
shalini_bhardwaj29 Posts: 3 Newbie
My dynamic duo last 25 days no connect any buddy what can i do.always show that loading.what disgusting .plz solve this issue.otherwise close this

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Shalini_Sharma, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Every so often, we still a couple of complaints posted here about this but then it corrects itself. 

• JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    My Dynamic Duo completely disappeared a few days ago. I figured they did away with it.
  • shalini_bhardwaj29
    Ok but my dynamic duo always show searching
  • shalini_bhardwaj29
    Elsa said:
    Hi @Shalini_Sharma, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Every so often, we still a couple of complaints posted here about this but then it corrects itself. 

But its always show searching i feel irritating see this 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @shalini_bhardwaj29 Some people can actually choose not to have the dynamic duo.  I suggest you go into settings (tap on the pink wheel before you hit play for the game and then tap on the green wheel) and in settings select features and toggle off dynamic duo (if you are able to), then turn your device off and then back on and then go back into settings and toggle dynamic duo back on and see if that has fixed the problem.  Please let me know if that works, if not we can see if something else can help you. 

• kclark6
    kclark6 Posts: 20 Level 2
    I did this, and it's still searching.    This is definitely a glitch.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?