Daily Treat Calendar Rewards - now receiving timed boosters

Comments

• Judi_Fox
    Judi_Fox Posts: 1 Newbie
     I play through to 180 sugar drops every chance it's available, and since Sunday night, I haven't earned a single booster I can use on new levels. It's Tuesday night now. Just timed boosters. That might be useful on Wednesday, but not when I'm trying to earn. And the number of sugar drops that appear gets smaller and it takes longer to get to 180. I hope this stos soon.
  • gumby542
    gumby542 Posts: 19 Level 2
    I hate the timed boosters! Only helps me on Wednesday, just like others here. I played every day for my 180, and even twice on some weekend days to build my boosters, preferably hammers/Switches as those are ones I use most.

hope this ends soon. I’ve stopped playing daily drops.  No reason at all for me to play
  • shellsekr
    shellsekr Posts: 4 Newbie
    Timed Boosters are not a reward.  They are a waste of a reward.  Usually timed out before I get to use new lives.  Please discontinue.  Thank you
  • kick
    kick Posts: 7 Level 2
    As all the community, I fully agree. Timed Booster are useless.... It has to be remove as soon as possible ! 
  • stanley84c
    stanley84c Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    I have just complained about all the timed boosters on build a bot ,sugar drops and  Garden Party rewards.!! Now I can't believe they've added them to daily treats and also to Treasure Chest rewards!!This makes playing the game pointless!! I'm on level 5050 but if this continues  I will find a better way to spend my time! Perhaps their next step will be timed boosters on competition rewards!!
  • shellsekr
    shellsekr Posts: 4 Newbie
    I agree. Timed boosters are pointless. It is making me lose interest in the game
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Confirming my calendar switched to this new format too. And I FV(King hate how King forced it on me: I was all set to complete my calendar on Day 7, anticipating that ever-so-useful hand switch, when the calendar reset to Day 1 with a timed booster. It doesn't even matter WHAT it is. They're ALL useless.
  • SpacePhoenix
    SpacePhoenix Posts: 57 Level 3
    If the timed boosters only thing becomes permanent i can see King losing a MASSIVE amount of players
  • KingPlayer613
    KingPlayer613 Posts: 38 Level 2
    @melissa-26 - I'm sorry to hear you are now receiving timed boosters for the daily calendar.  Have you tried switching your buddy?  Also - do you get  the daily candy quests? You can play every 12 hours and if you complete it you get a free stripe/wrap, CB and hammer.
    Hi
    How do you switch buddy?
    What's the daily candy quest?
    Thanks
  • lathrop68
    lathrop68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    I do not like the timed rewards. I do not always need the booster that I am getting. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?