Timed Sugar Drops

Comments

• Glenda_Egan
    Glenda_Egan Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    What is the point of the timed boosters King??? I get them on the daily treat calendar and I get them when I collect SDs. The trouble is they are never ever compatible with the game you are playing. I don't get through may levels per week so the damn things are pretty useless to me. Give me back the normal boosters and let me start enjoying this game again. Stop changing things around King. People are starting to get might sick of it and you may find your playing numbers decline because of your interfering. 

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5
    What a joke this is !! Finished this week's new releases and now will sit on Level 5075. I will not, as is usual, be playing the Sugar Track because it is useless while you can only collect timed candies. Virtually gives me an entire week to find something more enjoyable to do with my time. After all what is the use of a game I can only play for about 4 hours a week ??
    Again I ask when is a Moderator going to comment on the deluge of complaints ??
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Wah u have games to 5075.i just finished 5015. That's all I have.
    We are in the same boat. Don't know what to do next 6 days as cannot accumulate sugar drops..
    😂😂. Existing balance  SD very precious. Cannot waste. 
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,987 Level 5
    @Ah_Kwang Windows 10 version on a PC is well ahead of other PC and Tablet versions.
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Tk u. Will keep in mind. I m  on mobile.  
  • Lindsey_Ash
    Lindsey_Ash Posts: 68 Level 3
    I still have timed boosters as well and now I got a timed booster on the bonus spin. Getting worse not better. I can't believe that with allllll these complaints from everyone that they aren't removing the timed boosters. I haven't been playing for weeks now and I won't until they change back
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    I think I was in the previous group, but my sugar drops still result in timed boosters too. Did another test yesterday on my Win10 app after hearing the potential good news. Nope. I did notice 4 regular lolihammers were mixed in with the timed boosters but no gold bars or hand switch at all.

Still, that is a form of appeasement that is unacceptable.

Remove timed boosters on sugar drops, daily treat calendar, and whatever other regular feature King is now pushing it on.
  • laurelimoore
    laurelimoore Posts: 2 Newbie
    I agree the timed sugar drops are not useful. I will look for another game. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Hi everyone, 

As you have seen the game studio is continuing to test new Sugar Drops and its rewards. The reasons for testing you can read here. I wanted to pop in to let you know I am passing your feedback on.  

• bazzadjones
    bazzadjones Posts: 1 Newbie
    The timed drops more often than not don’t relate to the level you’re playing so are a waste of time. Should go back to original format - it just makes it irritating 😠 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?