💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• kick
    kick Posts: 7 Level 2
    On my side,  Daily Treat Calendar are still not timed booster, but I still have timed sugar drops booster. It's becoming really upsetting and what I don't understand is that it seems all community don't have the same game ! I have open a ticket to Saga three days ago but I'm still waiting for the answer .....

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    seriously king who ever invented these timed sugar drop booster thought would be fun but it is just frustrating for players! i cant even get the free switch!! and these timed sugar drops dont give any motivation to do older levels!,😏🙄

whoever introduced this crazy idea if he/she was working for my company he/she wouldn't be with the job right now 🤔🤔🤔
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    Finished this week's releases. Because of timed boosters I won't be playing the Sugar Track as is my usual habit. Instead I have an entire week to look for something more interesting to play. After all who wants to play a game that only lasts about 4 hours per week !!
    When is a Moderator or @Elsa going to comment on the avalanche of complaints being posted ???
    And don't suggest I play another King game. Tried most that are of some interest to me but they have all been ruined by money grabbing changes. Candy Crush, until now, at least was doing this in moderation.
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5
    Just today a new development on the timed boosters. I received several timed boosters while collecting sugar drops but along with them was a lollipop hammer (regular kind). Next try on collecting sugar drops I received several timed boosters but along with them a helping hand (regular kind).  I think perhaps there are some new developments??? Anyway I really enjoy the game and the different challenges!!!  Think outside the box!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,989 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    Obviously @Scooterpie you are not waiting on new levels every week and don't rely on the Sugar Track to build up your bank of boosters to help beat the extremely challenging upper levels of the game. If you are just collecting from the Sugar Track as you play timed boosters can on occasions be handy, however they are useless when you are playing old levels to build a bank.
    I don't believe "thinking outside the box" will help me or other higher level players trying to bank boosters !!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,844 Level 5
    edited July 2019
    I wait on new levels every week. I am on level 5048. As I have previously stated you can go and play the old flash version at King.com and collect double sugar drops when you complete a sugar drop level and receive regular boosters. The are many different things one can try! It is just a game. A fun one at that!
  • MissPoess
    MissPoess Posts: 10 Level 2
    PLEASE stop this timed booster experiment! Or kick me out of the testgroup. Timed boosters are no use at all!!
    Do something creative with the sugarstars instead - that is - I haven't been able to figure out how they can be of any use so far...
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I just got move to timed boosters and I don’t like it. I would like to register my vote to revert it back to the way it was when receiving sugar drops.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @MissPoess  The community moderator already confirmed Sugar Stars serve no use in another thread. They're just a visual design change, like how the gold crown was introduced after completing a level on the first try - looks pretty on your map but pointless.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @Scooterpie heh CC players are a stubborn bunch. I've also informed multiple times the old Flash version still gives regular boosters, as it always has, and has the added advantage of drops are collected much faster. But people seem to prefer the flashier app/mobile version. Maybe they think playing one version means they're required to play that one version only? I go back and forth between both. 😎
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?