Day 5 Competition - “I want to play level 5000 because...“? (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    I really want to play level 5000 because I’m stuck at work and there’s still two hours to go. Once I get home my husband can enjoy Wimbledon and I will sit on the balcony with a cat on my lap and play the new levels. It will feel like a real milestone! And I’ll know that I’m a part of a community of a multitude of players who at that same moment are happily crushing away. 
  • Siddik
    Siddik Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    I want to play level 5000 because i want to get that top player feeling🤪 but really I don’t care much on playing high level...i just play. It’s fun
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I want to play level 5000 because of all those candy bombs! They give you a ridiculously high score! I also want to play level 5000 because I know the team has worked hard to bring us all 5000 levels over the years and I want to celebrate with them!
  • Mangai
    Mangai Posts: 65 Level 3
    Options
    I want to play level 5000 because I love to play Candy Crush. CC makes me relax ND stress free..it is very fun to play different levels.. 5000 different level and more going on .hope soon I will reach 5000 soon. <3
  • Diana_Hedstrom
    Diana_Hedstrom Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    I  had  all ready  played level 5000 and am on level 5061 but I still wanted to play level 5000 again as it is a great achievement for all of us who have enjoyed playing for so  long. 
  • kalhryn
    kalhryn Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    I want to play level 5000 because it is an epic celebration that I want to be a part of!
  • Gajims
    Gajims Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
    Best Level ever, I'm one of the best player in Nigeria
  • candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options
    I want to play level 5000 because it will be really fun to play. Plus, the design will always be something special for the occation. So congratulations on achieving 5000 and I hope everyone enjoyed playing Candy Crush for seven long years. 🥳🎉🎂🍿🍩🍭🍬🍮🍧🍫🧁🥧🍨🍪🍦🍯🍰👏🤴
  • candycrushinit
    Options
    Just finished 5K and recieved unlimited CB, Striped & Wrapped, and Jelly Fish! Congrats to King for achieving level 5K!!👏🥳🎉🤴🎂🍰🍦🍨🧁🍧🍩🍫🍪🍬🍭🥧🍮🍿
    This game is sweet as honey 🍯 😊
  • candycrushinit
    Options
    Here are all the milestone levels. Hope you enjoyed playing them 😁
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?