💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    Deryck said:
    @Scooterpie heh CC players are a stubborn bunch. I've also informed multiple times the old Flash version still gives regular boosters, as it always has, and has the added advantage of drops are collected much faster. But people seem to prefer the flashier app/mobile version. Maybe they think playing one version means they're required to play that one version only? I go back and forth between both. 😎
    @Deryck how can someone access that old Flash version, because i really need the regular sugar drops!
  • MataiceAlison
    kick said:
    On my side,  Daily Treat Calendar are still not timed booster, but I still have timed sugar drops booster. It's becoming really upsetting and what I don't understand is that it seems all community don't have the same game ! I have open a ticket to Saga three days ago but I'm still waiting for the answer .....

@kick , also the calendar is having timed boosters  such 20min free switch, lollipop hammer, and striped brush, but you can only use one per game round! that's the most annoying thing about it!
     i wish king also gives us timed party booster at Least that would make more sense!!
    instead of 15min lucky candy when am stuck between ingredient and jelly levels waste of time!
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,837 Level 5
    To play the old flash version go to King.com on your computer and play there. Level 1476 is awesome for collecting sugar drops! I have collected 98 on one shot. My goal is to break 100! You can access King.com at the bottom of this page under the big yellow King. Happy Crushing!
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    @MataiceAlison  Here's the direct link I use myself: https://king.com/game/candycrush 
    Just log in with your email account at the top where it says Log in, and click Play Now. It'll sync whichever version you normally play (levels, number of boosters, gold bars etc.). It does for my Win10 app anyway. Depending on internet browser, there might be a blocking message with an image of a dog saying to allow Flash. Do so, and it'll load after that. In my experience Internet Explorer loads smoothly without any interruption though hinthint.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    MataiceAlison said:

@kick , also the calendar is having timed boosters  such 20min free switch, lollipop hammer, and striped brush, but you can only use one per game round! that's the most annoying thing about it!
     i wish king also gives us timed party booster at Least that would make more sense!!
    instead of 15min lucky candy when am stuck between ingredient and jelly levels waste of time!
    You're the first person I've heard of to receive timed hand switch, lolihammer, and striped brush (you mean the ball, no?). Wow. Also interesting to note your calendar starts with a hammer. I'd assumed everyone's calendar was the same. (mine always starts with the most basic booster on Day 1, a striped/wrapped I think) Guess not!
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Oh no! Please don’t tell me CC is moving to timed calendar treats too?!?  I can’t!!!
  • JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    I praised too soon.  As of today, I have timed sugar drop prizes. 😡
  • Lynn_Kalbfleisch
    Lynn_Kalbfleisch Posts: 51 Level 3
    I still have timed sugar drop boosters and as of today, I have lost Build a Bot on my ipad.  This games keeps getting suckier and suckier.  Wise up Candy Crush.
  • Dave_Ehli
    Dave_Ehli Posts: 1 Newbie
    Recently a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

The other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and let your opinion be heard.

where do I vote!!!!???

I hate these new timed sugar drop "rewards"

• MataiceAlison
    JuliaM said:
    I praised too soon.  As of today, I have timed sugar drop prizes. 😡
    @JuliaM the next will be timed calendar treats
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?