Day 5 Competition - “I want to play level 5000 because...“? (FINISHED)

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I want to play level 5000 because If I pass this special level I will cross a large milestone. Since the level 4000 passed, I was hoping for this level😜 The long time has passed, if the level is passed, a new dream fulfillment 😊😋
    I think no one will wait 5 minutes after passing the 4999 level 😀😁

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    I want to play level 5000 because I am a Candy Crush addict 😁 and I want to be part of the celebration and the achievement of such a significant milestone.  I played first thru the garden party and then played in the actual game.  I also enjoyed the video (looks like it was an awesome party).  It doesn't seem that long ago when I reached 3000, and then I said if I can only reach 4000, and here I am ready to start working towards 6000!  Congratulations to the whole King team for doing an outstanding job and keeping millions of crushers happy and playing their game!  Thank you too @Jelly Jenny for all your support and assistance! 😊🤗
    Fireworks Fourth Of July GIF - Fireworks FourthOfJuly Celebrate GIFs
  • Mmmkingfan
    Mmmkingfan Posts: 41 Level 2
    I want to play level 🎉5,000🎉 because Candy Crush Saga is the best most addictive game, can’t wait to play it when I get free time kinda game!! I’ve played and hit many road blocks along the way aka waiting for new levels to be made to play. Hearing about level 5,000 being ready but still waiting for it to be ready for the public AAHH torture!!! Today I finally get to play it along with the levels leading up to it! 🥰 Keep up the great work Team Candy Crush ❤️
  • Taf_2049
    Taf_2049 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Because it makes me feel that l shared something with you guys, talking about it and having this conversation is big because we got something in common
    It's more than a game for me
  • sophfia
    sophfia Posts: 77 Level 3
    I want to play level 5000 because...

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!

I love my candy crush friends! You guys are the best! So supporting and nice! I've never heard one mean comment, one nasty remark or cuss word. You guys are amazing!!!!!😁
    I feel so lucky to be able to play level 5000, even though I am probably on a lower level than almost anyone here. 
    This game is so satisfying! When you pass a level...😍When so switch two color bombs...😻 When someone of you sends me a really nice message...😁😃😄❤
    You guys are the best I must say it again...  
    Thank you!!!

This message is so very long but I wanted to say this!! Also, I LOVE the garden party event!!!! It is the best!!!!
  • MataiceAlison
    MataiceAlison Posts: 313 Level 4
    l wanted to play level 5000 because  am so excited to see  the new features and more fun in candy crush saga !! that self contentment that have been able to play level 5000 before even unlocking 4999😌
    this is a super garden party CCS has given us to play a level without even first unlocking it!!
  • aesanchez1977
    aesanchez1977 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I want to play level 5000, because then I've earned bragging rights to all of my friends who play! Plus, who doesn't love crushing candy, right?!! 🍭🍬🍭
  • MacHern
    MacHern Posts: 13 Level 2
    I want to play Level 5000 to have the challenge of passing it on my first try. Can't wait!!
  • Stephanie_Bolin
    Stephanie_Bolin Posts: 6 Level 2
    I want to play level 5000 because....
    I want to see if I can beat it.
    I want to see what's new and exciting.
    I want to  play because it's fun and I think at times im good at it.
    I want to beat other players and climb the leader board.
    I want to jump to a different level and have fun, because maybe I'm stuck.
    I do wish there was an offline version that all the levels where open to you. Or even all of that section. I was truly excited when I opened garden party to get to play the levels. 

• sophfia
    sophfia Posts: 77 Level 3
    Sorry guys!! I have to comment again now that I've finished level 5000! Not to brag but I'm sooo happy I passed it on my first go! Finally this game is something I'm pretty good at! Although I still wish I was as talented as the rest of you at this game! I loved level 5000 it was "such the best"(Bloomability)
    seriously this game is awesome  and its free!!!! But still no adds! Thank you king!this game is so satisfying!(I know I already said that) and you all are the best!(I said that too!)

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?