💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Options

Comments

• Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    I think what’s more egregious about timed Boosters is developer failed to consider what boosters you need during the timeframe. For example, I just got the special checked booster and the coconut wheel, but neither of them could be used doing the game!!! So upsetting! Why care CC? If I won, I won!  Why are you timing how I chose to use my gift? 
  • Boon
    Boon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    Please get rid of this utterly stupid timed sugar drops.

Grrrrr!!

Probably will stop playing if this continues........................................................................
  • jmurp200
    jmurp200 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options
    Timed coconut wheels and timed checkmark candies are a recipe for failure.  Why would anybody play a game they can't win?   Timed boosters are not rewards.  

When we stop playing, how will your sponsors feel?
  • Boon
    Boon Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    jmurp200 said:
    Timed coconut wheels and timed checkmark candies are a recipe for failure.  Why would anybody play a game they can't win?   Timed boosters are not rewards.  

When we stop playing, how will your sponsors feel?

Exactly! Giving timed coconut wheels and checkmark candies, when the levels we play doesn't even allow us to use such sugardrops? 

Yup... what if everyone stops playing, huh?
  • Gunner
    Gunner Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Why did you change the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops to timed boosters instead???   The game isn't fun anymore, because the time boosters are worthless.  Often the time boosters awarded don't apply to the level your playing.  And, if your out of lives, or almost out of lives the timed boosters are again WORTHLESS!
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
    Options
    @Deryck thank you, I am now playing the old Flash version and collecting boosters. It was a surprise to see how slow the old game is. It is amazing how easily you forget.
  • jmurp200
    Options
    I think it's called icing.   If you're "collecting" icing, you do not want to use the checkmark candy!!!   Those special candies turn into popcorn.   A lot of extra moves get used up trying to destroy popcorn.    This is why I would never intentionally select the checkmark candy.   
  • jmurp200
    Options
    Coconut wheel...   Coconut wheels are basically useless on conveyor belts.   I won't use them unless I'm forced.   Actually, I won't play the game if I'm forced to use timed boosters.   

Worst case…   Tell us how to turn off the timed boosters!!! 
  • lohonnkitgabriel
    lohonnkitgabriel Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Admin, please do the necessary to revert back to regular boosters as soon as possible. Time booster is useless. 
  • RonJW
    RonJW Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    you have ruined my fun with these timed boosters, so thank you for the past and let us know if you go back to the old stored boosters. I think maybe you are trying to get folks to buy them? anyway I am done with the game as is.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?