Communitips! Share your tips with the Candy Crush Community here!

Options

Comments

• MacHern
    MacHern Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    On Cake levels, focus on breaking the cakes first. Make striped candies that will hit the cakes, wrapped candies that will explode near the cakes, fish that will gobble cake pieces, and whatever else you need to. Because as you break the cakes, the full board explosion that happens will help you clear the other orders or blockers on the board. 

I often use lollipop hammers to break remaining pieces of cake, even if I'm not yet down on my moves, so look for this opportunity as well!
  • lathrop68
    lathrop68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    I will use a move to make a stripe or wrapper to get it by the doughnut. 
  • Moises79
    Moises79 Posts: 76 Level 2
    Options
    Only intuition, attention and reflexes are required. It's about having fun, encourage everyone.
  • shroomsgrl
    shroomsgrl Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options
    My only piece of advice to all players is....to have patience. 

If you keep clicking fast fast you will get ahead of the game and end up with no more moves. 
    Take your time and try to plan ahead. If needed check out a how-to vid within the community. Lord knows I have a few times lol
    Good luck and match on!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Ok here's a tip for you guys.  If you find yourself stuck on a level, walk away from the game and come here to the community to check out the messages and make more friends!

• _Elsa_
    Options
    And here is another tip - when playing the game on a mobile device, play with the free boosters when they are rewarded.  Do not try to accumulate them because any crash or operating system update can cause you to lose all of them.

• sisi87
    sisi87 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @sisi87, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Anne_W
    Anne_W Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Always focus on the goal for the game. The move that the game recommends is simply an option. It often is not the best move for meeting the goal. For example, when spreading jelly is the goal, find it on the board and make moves that will spread. I often completely ignore the flickering move option so that I can spread as much jelly as possible. And, always wait to use your candy ball when you can move it to a jelly square. That way, you spread jelly all over the board.
  • MoiGali
    MoiGali Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    For newer players, learn how each candy works. One can accidentally blow up strip that was being saved if you don't know the circumference that the bomb takes out. Learn the pertinent of each new item as they are acquired. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?