💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    That’s what I just got but then it’s coconut wheel that’s totally useless for 15 min!! Who thought of this stupid idea?!?
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @TwinklyJules - actually people with the timed boosters for sugar drops will occasionally get a hammer and once I got a gold bar, but otherwise all the rest of the boosters I ever received were always times.  So I think you are in the group stuck with timed boosters for now.
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Again! This annoys me to no end 😡
    Why is there one or more groups without time boosters and others WITH timed boosters. What is going on here? 
  • jmurp200
    jmurp200 Posts: 16 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Now they have thousands of unhappy and angry customers!
  • jmurp200
    It's actually a good sign if some people are getting regular boosters.   Let's hope that's the case.    If they get them back, it's only a matter of time before we do.   
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @jmurp200 - actually you can collect sugar drops at the upper levels - I just finished level 5000 and I was still able to collect sugar drops.  However,  once in a while when I was playing a newly released episode I would notice that there were no sugar drop levels available in that episode at the time, but now when I go back there are always at least one or two levels each episode where you can get sugar drops.
  • Vicky_Pidgeon
    Vicky_Pidgeon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Recently a large group of people lost the ability to get regular boosters from collecting sugar drops and got timed boosters instead.  This poll is specifically aimed at voting to get rid of the timed sugar drops so the game studio can clearly see the votes and opinions of the players.

The other poll "Keep Sugar Drops" -  was created when the game studio took away entirely the ability to collect sugar drops and get boosters from a group of people (who now can collect sugar drops again but in some cases they are now timed).  

Please vote and let your opinion be heard.
    Get rid of timed sugar drops
  • jmurp200
    I'm done for the day.   This means I won't be watching any of the videos from their sponsors.  

I might play for a sticker tomorrow. I'm not sure.   I might just stop playing altogether.   

I wonder how many people will stop playing before Kíng gets the message.  
  • Vicky_Pidgeon
    Vicky_Pidgeon Posts: 2 Newbie
    Get rid of timed sugar drops 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?