Day 5 Competition - “I want to play level 5000 because...“? (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    I want to play level 5000 because my favorite character is King 👑 Chewy and he loves to eat donuts 🍩 and level 5🍩🍩🍩 looks like a feast to me!!! 🤣🤣
  • litebrite37
    litebrite37 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Level 5000. What a feeling of accomplishment and such an unexpected bonus to be a member of such an amazing sweet family. Seems silly, but playing these last 6+ years has become a source of joy, frustration, stress relief, reward, as well as a symbol of pride and perseverance. Love sharing my experience and spreading the sweetness Candy Crush can bring to others! 
  • yasingoorg
    yasingoorg Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    من میخواهم سطح 5000رابازی کنم ویکی از قهرمانا باشم من یتی را دوست دارم  💖💖💖💖💖💖✌✌
  • suhel78
    suhel78 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Today complete 5000 level
  • Eiliesha_Jarman
    Eiliesha_Jarman Posts: 213 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    I want to play level 5000 because it looks really good 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,750 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jelly Jenny

I wanted to play level 5000 in the Garden Party because -- it was very fun and exciting to play the past 4 levels.  And obviously that joy will be over the hill in the last level... which is # 5000 and it was another great level!!!
    Also, the designers and creators made it so well that it shows 5 K on the board for remembering it forever!! 

Now as for the actual level # 5000 in the game, I will reach there soon.  I would like to play that because -- it is one of the THE Milestones!!!  5000 levels is a huge success and wonder!  I am excited to see what King has as the gifts for us!!

Those are my thoughts 🤗  
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options

Hello sweet players :waving: 

The final competition has finished! The winner is ....*Drumroll*  

@litebrite37 :awesome:

The reason why litebrite37 wants to play level 5000 is:

"Level 5000. What a feeling of accomplishment and such an unexpected bonus to be a member of such an amazing sweet family. Seems silly, but playing these last 6+ years has become a source of joy, frustration, stress relief, reward, as well as a symbol of pride and perseverance. Love sharing my experience and spreading the sweetness Candy Crush can bring to others! "

:star::star::star::star: Congratulations! :star::star::star::star:

I will be sending out a private message to you too. It will go to your inbox at the top right corner.  

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Congratulations @litebrite37 Keep being proud and sharing positive energy 🤗
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Congratulations @litebrite37 - well said and well deserved! 😊 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?