💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Lazydays
    Lazydays Posts: 3 Newbie
    Candy Crush is ruined for me with timed sugar drops. I also get timed boosters when spin wheel. 
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    What!! On the wheel too!?!? I’m over this!
  • jmurp200
    jmurp200 Posts: 16 Level 2
    No reason to spin the wheel if the boosters are timed.   

Another reason to stop playing that horrible game.  
  • mustaf
    mustaf Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please go back to the older booster format. Timed boosters are of no use. Plus I’m not getting no gold bars along with timed boosters. The amount of hand switch and lollipop hammers have also been considerably reduced, ever since the timed boosters.
  • jmurp200
    jmurp200 Posts: 16 Level 2
    No longer able to earn boosters.  I'll have more free time now.  I used to play every day only for boosters.  

I don't have to play or watch videos from their sponsors!

Wait till their sponsors find out!!!
  • Philip
    Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Some timed boosters behaves differently compare to original boosters. For instance, Timed coconut wheel are useless that when you win the Coconut Wheel Booster for 15 minutes in sugar drops, you only get the one Coconut Wheel at the beginning of the board unlike when you select the Coconut wheel without a timer, multiple Coconut wheels drop throughout the board. Same goes to timed jelly fish booster and timed lucky candy booster. Get rid of timed sugar drops NOW or else start losing players. 

• kick
    kick Posts: 7 Level 2
    I saw the video for level 5000.
    I found it has no interest. Instead of spending time to do this ridiculous video, developpers should have taken time to go back to older boosters.....
    And I fully agree with Philip, timed boosters don't have same power as original ones.....
    Is it a way to push players to pay more for the game ?
    I also don't have the feeling that this post is read by King .... 
  • YvonneStemp
    YvonneStemp Posts: 6 Level 2
    Please stop the timed boosters. Its been going on too long now. if it doesnt stop I will stop playing as its no fun any more.
    kind regards, Yvonne
  • Philip
    Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Now I have TIMED TREAT CALENDAR. In Day 1 of my screenshot, I got 1 hour of striped and wrapped candy. After 30 minutes, I lost all the 5 lives and had to wait 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, my 1 hour of striped and wrapped candy was timed up. So I only used 30 minutes of striped and wrapped candy. Day 2 was normal. So they want us to spend more money on buying boosters? Well, I will never spend money on Candy Crush games because it is a rip off and the "Oops, something went wrong with your purchase!" makes players more frustrated.

• Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Really Candy Crush?!?! I honestly cannot understand the timed Sugar boosters but now the treat calendar? What is the incentive to play everyday? What to play for .30 minutes, when one report says a typical player uses more game time!  This whole thing has gotten to so annoying. I’m ready to put the game down, you have consciously remove any resemblance of fun!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?