⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No videos to watch

Options
kenyont13
kenyont13 Posts: 4 Newbie
I have no option to watch a video for extra lives, boosters or moves this game sucks anymore

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kenyont13
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. 
    Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received AD that mean you are now not under the testing group😜
    However, you can check app update & internet. These may also be the cause of this problem ✔
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    The ads and videos are an absolute nuisance. Can't see this will work. Its awful.  
  • kenyont13
    kenyont13 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Internet is fine  no app updates available I don't see one single add in candy crush  and won't let me turn on personalized ads in settings
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?