⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Jackpot

Options
Catd2783
Catd2783 Posts: 2 Newbie
I’ve been playing Candy Crush for about 2 years now. In this time, I’ve never once hit the jackpot on the daily booster wheel. Why is that? 

Answers

• pajarito
    pajarito Posts: 81 Level 3
    Options
    question of luck.  ;) 
  • Catd2783
    Catd2783 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    No, I don’t believe so. I’ve landed on every other one. Thank you for your response. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Catd2783 - welcome to this wonderful community.  I've been playing for over 7 years and have only landed on it once (and yes I have won all the other prizes).  The highest amount I have ever seen someone mention is 3 times (winning the jackpot).  I have seen people post their strategies on how to win something.  I don't try to win the jackpot because I believe it truly is random and I think it is programmed with extremely high odds against someone landing on it.  Instead I try to win either switches or hammers and I am moderately successful at that (winning 2-3 hammers and 1 switch a week on average).  Besides which I think Rami/Didi give you pretty much what the jackpot does when you feed him/her for the fifth time and claim the treasure chest.  
    Anyway - I hope you are enjoying playing the game, and that you stay and spend some time exploring the community. There are always various contests going on that offer the opportunity to win gold bars and sometimes other prizes too.  Here is a very informative link with more information about our community here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258889/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest
  • Stephen136
    Stephen136 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Me neither....whats do you get, for those that have landed on tte jackpot....
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

I hit the Jackpot once and I got so excited that I didn't look to see what I got.  I think they are working on updating the wheel and I have an idea going in the community.  Please go there and vote for it!  I asked them to replace it with the party popper so please go vote here.

• tinkerbell2
    tinkerbell2 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Hit 1 jackpot in over 4 years , sometimes it stops there then just bounces past  :open_mouth:
  • desertfox
    desertfox Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Well, I've hit one today :)
    I've been playing for perhaps 3/5 years, and I've won Jackpot maybe twice before, so I really guess it's just a matter of luck, cheers :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?