⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Last update ?

13»

Answers

• Barb_Howard
    Barb_Howard Posts: 120 Level 3
    @Sukanta_Biswas. You said level 3309 I would get another chance. I am on level 3973??
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Sukanta_Biswas. You said level 3309 I would get another chance. I am on level 3973??
    From Level 3309 you can get lots of color bombs, which will help you win your weekly race dexter 😜
  • Barb_Howard
    @Sukanta_Biswas. Why do I not have the GOLD cup any longer??? I don't care about Dexter. Why is Didi or spacebot or Tiffi and spaceship not coming up???? I have no Gold cup!!!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,353 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    In the first one it shows no events in a week like Didi..spacebot..Tiffi and her space ship and no extra moves given. 2nd shows no faces on the Fantastic Five. 3rd shows no gold cup below spinning wheel. I have logged out and back in. I have cleared my history and nothing works. Please help!!
    Hello @Barb_Howard, Hope you and your family are doing well :)

I read your comments above.  First of all, I am glad to see that you have figured out how to post the Screenshot (Yay) :+1:  

I can help you with some of your questions ---> 
    1) No Events --> Looking at the screenshot, I am assuming that the "Space Race" event is running for you currently;  I am seeing Didi / Rami only once a month.  So it is like -- one week Space Race, then the Star Chase. them Space Race, then Didi or Rami (hope it made sense!)

2) No Faces on Fantastic Five --> It is not a problem on your device or with your game!  I am thinking this could be a loading issue which happens to many players (including you and me).  If you remember and if you still have the Dynamic Duo -- It used to take a long time to load!!  So, think this Fantastic Five also like that.  As long as it collects the points after you won the levels and gives you reward from all 3 Gift boxes, we should be good :+1: 

3) From your above comments, I did not catch witch device you are using to play the game.  But, whatever it is... if you do not see the Gold Cup, do not worry!  It is just loading issue.  Give it some time to load (at least 15 minutes in my experience)... and longer if you are on PC.  If you still don't see it, then close the App -->  Disconnect from WiFi --> Clear Cache --> Turn Off device for 5 - 10 minutes and turn it on --> Connect the WiFi again and open the game App.  This usually clears any and all loading issues in my game and it should for you too!!

** If you do not see that Gold Cup for longer time -- more than 2 days, then only you should be concerned.   

4)  With regards to Tiffi and her Space Ship or Love Letters, etc., this feature is not available anymore.  If it is still there, it's only for very few players.  So, please do not worry about not seeing it at all.

5) In one of your comments, you wrote you don't have "spinning for extra lives" anymore... Did you mean the Free spin for Extra moves?  If it is, unfortunately, this feature is available to only few players now :(   I used to have it long time ago!!

** If it is for extra lives, I have heard about the free Ad videos but not Spinning wheel though!!  It definitely sounds like a "Test Feature"  available for only set of players!!

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!  

Hope this helps!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @Barb_Howard, I just wrote you in your other message but I want to post the print screen here because on my Windows 10 I just lost the trophy, like you!  I sent a message to @Jelly Jenny so she should be checking out this message when she gets back in to the office.

• Barb_Howard
    @Elsa. Hi Elsa. I hope that you got some sleep last night!!! I couldn't help myself lol,so I went into the game again. Not only are all of my boosters gone but also the hands..flying saucers and hammers are gone too!!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    OMG!  I went into the game today and you can see my trophy but it's stuck on the bottom and you can hardly see it at all.  My Dynamic Duo took over 10 minutes to find a buddy and then I closed out the game.
  • Barb_Howard
    @Elsa. I'm not sure what I'm going to do if I don't get everything back😢. I hope you have more luck than me!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?