⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

no lives on king.com?

petitpois
petitpois Posts: 5 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
Everything is ok with my computer, i still do not revceive lives for more than one month now !! Help !

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    @petitpois 😎

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. And there was a problem with the lives exchange. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.

Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient 😎
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Yet again the question is not answered. I give up.

Answers

• burgie
    burgie Posts: 3 Newbie
    mir geht es genau so wie dir. petipois . es ist wirklich doof daß das spiel nicht mehr spielbar ist. schad
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Hello @petitpois
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining😊

Are you playing the game at the Kingdom?
  • petitpois
    Hello Sukanta, i play on my computer on King.com with google since many years now. I already ask about the lives i do not receive, but the problem remain (sorry for my English !) I think i won't play anymore
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    @petitpois 😎

Thanks for detail that you have playing this game through the browser on the Kingdom platform. In fact it is an old platform and there is no new features updated in the game. And King is not working on that platform. In the old game, the ticket was prevalent for unlocking episodes. But in the present, these options are not active in game. But it still available on old kingdom platform. And there was a problem with the lives exchange. Not only you, there all kingdom platform user facing this problem.

Anyway, we heard there was some problem that you described.And we already reported it. But we have no information about when this problem can be solved.
    During this time you can sync the game with Facebook and play on a more advanced platform. Your Booster and Levels will remain the same.
    Anyway, the problem will surely be solved, but you have to be patient 😎
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @petitpois, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • MaryBL
    MaryBL Posts: 53 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Yet again the question is not answered. I give up.
  • petitpois
    Well, still do not receive lives from my friend since several weeks now, and then i can not go to the next step, i need tickets...i'm fed up with thhis problem,  I think there is a lot of incompetence in the staff. !!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @Sukanta_Biswas wrote above, on king.com there are a few glitches going on and the studio is working very, very hard to try to resolve them.  You might have to find another way to play the game, either by playing through Facebook or playing on a mobile device and logging in with your account from there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?