💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Is this about greed?

• Liz_Bailey
    Liz_Bailey Posts: 21 Level 2
    Yes.  Please bring back untimed rewards for Candy Drop. A very unpopular change
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,785 Level 5
    I completed level 5075 yesterday and am waiting for new levels. I have never paid a dime to play candy crush. 

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,795 Candy Moderator
    I am going to start a new thread called timed boosters as a general discussion area where people can post their views about timed booster in general.  This thread is specifically aimed at the timed boosters some people are getting when they collect sugar drops and voting to bring back non-timed boosters. It helps the CMs when providing feedback to the game developers (and Jelly Jenny does on a regular basis), to be able to have a thread focused on a particular subject (in this case the timed boosters for sugar drops).  I certainly understand everyone's frustration and encourage you to continue to post your opinions here and in other threads.
  • Shirleydevries1949
    Shirleydevries1949 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I don't get sugar drops at all.  I've never had build a Bot.  Why is the game different for different players.  I want the regular sugar drops back. Very few options for me to get boosters at all without sugar drops !!
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I’m not sure why you feel a need to recreate a new thread to capture our dissatisfaction with timed boosters. We’ve been very clear about our distaste for the reason changes. I don’t want to lose sight of all our previous comments just in case users fail to document comments on your new thread.
    King needs to listen to its base of users.
    We have voiced our concerns!
  • Catherine-6
    Catherine-6 Posts: 19 Level 2
    I have to put in my 2 cents worth as well.  First off, I didn't even know what sugar drops were. So thank you for letting me know.  My problem is that I get a 15 minute reward after I lose my last life and it will be at least 20 minutes before I can play again.  I'm very rarely able to use these boosts.  I agree, go back to the old boosts....
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    yes! I hate the timed boosters! I can't get the boosters I need this way. I'm going to end up uninstalling Candy Crush from my phone if they don't change it back. I've paid for boosters a few times, but I'm not going to pay for them regularly. Sucks bc I like playing Candy Crush a lot. 
  • Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Beauty1 said:
    I’m not sure why you feel a need to recreate a new thread to capture our dissatisfaction with timed boosters. We’ve been very clear about...
    Exactly.
  • queen_candy61whester
    queen_candy61whester Posts: 201 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    I need unlock episode in 500 gold bars.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?