Timed Boosters - Recent changes to the game

bearwithme
bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator
People are mentioning that they now are seeing timed boosters on the daily wheel spin and some are seeing a combination of timed and non-timed booster in the daily calendar.  It's obvious that King is trying out different ways to make some of the boosters timed and I wanted people to have a place to talk about the timed booster in general.  I still want to encourage people to discuss the timed boosters some people are receiving for sugar drops in Timed Sugar Drops Thread -  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258546/timed-sugar-drops#latest, But the vote to get rid of timed boosters can be expanded to include the recent changes and apply to all timed boosters and I encourage a discussion in general about timed boosters here.

Comments

• Kasie
    Kasie Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I've been playing CC for a long time. At some point, my focus shifted to obtaining sugar drops; that was my daily goal. Once I started getting timed sugar drop rewards, I lost interest in playing. I went back to the game yesterday and saw that my dailies are now timed. If the timed booster doesn't apply to my current level, then it's useless and so I can't even play to advance.

Timed boosters are a negative 'feature'; they take away the freedom to play the game as I want to and when I want to.
  • Beauty1
    Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I want to express my dissatisfaction for the recent changes to include timed boosters; including those that appear on daily treat calendar (new change) and time boosters after sugar drops are collected. I find these changes to be disheartening. You clearly do not have the best interest of your customer when you offer a .15 minute timed boosters that has no relevance to the game being played.  For example a coconut wheel on a game that doesn’t accept that type of booster. There are many dissatisfied customers who have comments on another thread, so please do not discount the time and effort your loyal customer took to voice their concerns.  We love the game, and truly hope you will revert back so that we can continue to play.  Avoiding or failing to listen to your loyal customers may not serve in the company’s best interest.
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,951 Candy Moderator
    I am closing this thread because I want to consolidate all comments regarding timed boosters into the Get Rid of Timed Boosters thread.  A lot of people have already voted and commented and suggested there was no need for a new thread and I agree so please post any future comments here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/258955/get-rid-of-timed-sugar-drops#latest
    And don't forget to vote!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?