Timed Sugar Drops

Options

Comments

• grannydenise
    grannydenise Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I totally agree! Timed drops are useless and often cannot be used! Bring back he old system when we could choose when and how to use them.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Options
    Joe000 said:
    Another slap in the face from the King. We are all part of the Kings Test Trials without our permission or compensation. This latest change is just another way to make CCS more profitable, just like Soda Crush or the other King games. I hope they remember what happened to Coke in 1985 when they changed the formula. The American public's reaction to the change was negative, and "New Coke" was considered a major failure.  

I must say that the new version of Sugar Drops does, on occasion, rewards Lollipop Boosters. Few and far between. 
    Joe

Well said King just ruined candy crush for me I am on level 5014 and new timed rewards are horrible. Please restore it king, love the game but you are making it not worth the time to play! Stop trying to squeeze your players into buying boosters its despicable. You also took away the reward helmet too, what is next?  I used to tell others to try the game but those days are over like my sugar drop rewards booster are.
  • kosarog
    kosarog Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    please stop the timed sugar drops. by the time I get them I am out of lives
  • Roz_Fine_Itelson
    Roz_Fine_Itelson Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I don't like receiving timed boosters for earning sugar drops. This completely changes the time i spend on the game in a  negative way. Please return to giving boosters to add to our supply.  I don't see lollipop hammers and hands any longer. You have taken an enjoyable aspect of the game and ruined it. I hope you will take all these comments to heart. 
  • me222
    me222 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    First I want to say that I have been a loyal Candy Crush player for years, I am currently at level 5015 and awaiting new levels to be released on Wednesday. Over the years I have been responsible for getting literally dozens of family members, friends and colleagues to commence playing this game that was once so very much fun game to play. Over the years I have watched hours of sponsor advertisements that has proven beneficial to at least some of these sponsors as I have purchased from them (examples: I purchased an IOS jump drive from one sponsor and I have joined the Wish purchase group and have purchased items from them). 

Since most of the newer levels being released require at least some boosters in order to complete, in the past  I have been planning my daily activities around the times when I could play Candy Crush to collect boosters for this purpose. Now that King has changed the booster rewards from useful items such as Lollipop Hammers, Gold Bars and Hand Switches to useless timed rewards this makes playing this game on a regular daily basis of no use to me at all. I just want a fun game that I can play every day and not a game with levels that are impossible to pass without boosters and the only way to get boosters is to purchase them. 

Over the the years I have been a devoted loyal player, follower and promoter of the Candy Crush game, I have dealt with many changes without complaints but now I feel that I have been betrayed by King and dished a slap in the face therefore I will be giving up this game that I enjoy playing ever so much. My wife will be happy as this game will not be dictating our daily activities in the future, it was a great run with many hours of entertainment but given this latest change to booster rewards the time has come for me to find a new game to play but not another KING game for certain. 
  • BeatriceRamirez
    BeatriceRamirez Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    If you are waiting for new levels, the timed boosters are useless.  Haven't been playing as much.  Please get rid of the timed boosters.  Hate them.

• Fr_Cayman
    Fr_Cayman Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options
    I got my regular boosters back days ago, my regular build-a- bot back as well.....
  • Ahmed_mansour
    Ahmed_mansour Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Really i iate those timed boosters , please reback it as before 😭😭😭
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options
    Wah u r in candy crush good book. 😊😊
  • Ah_Kwang
    Ah_Kwang Posts: 230 Level 3
    Options
    Wonder what's the point of giving u time suar drops at the end of the game ie after reaching 180
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?