💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• Dipendra
    Dipendra Posts: 1 Newbie
    What is the latest level
  • Bachanaram5_Garg
    Bachanaram5_Garg Posts: 6 Level 2
    Now the game has become furious
  • ssandmtb
    ssandmtb Posts: 2 Newbie
    Just adding my dismay at the timed sugar boosters.  They are a complete waste of time especially if you have run out of lives.  These boosters need to be banked for use at our own choice not when forced into using them before the time runs out. I have been playing now for about 10 years but these timed boosters are ruining my enjoyment and I am now seriously considering stopping.
  • leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    TIMED BOOSTERS FOR SUGAR DROPS IS A HORRIBLE IDEA!  I cannot speak for others, but for me being near level 5000, I NEED THE BOOSTERS FOR TO GET THROUGH THEM. 

I usually don't type in ALL CAPS since come across as yelling, BUT I AM THAT FRUSTRATED!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Tyger
    Tyger Posts: 17 Level 2
    I seem to have everything back the way it was, thank goodness....weird that random of us that got this back 
  • tlf155
    tlf155 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Agree with everyone.  Get rid of timed boosters asap.
  • MissPoess
    MissPoess Posts: 10 Level 2

Good morning King,

Well - depends on what you call good. This morning I was so privileged to receive NOT ONE single normal booster while playing the sugar trail. Nothing else but totally useless timed ones instead. The past weeks there used to be a rare normal one besides the timed ones. As if that wasn't bad enough already the normal ones seem to be extinct completely now and replaced with the monstrous timed  clones. What on earth is King trying to achieve? Is it an experiment to find out how much it takes to make your players hate you and quit? Or is it simply a very ordinary attempt to sell more boosters? Did you perhaps kick out your complete pr-department? Replaced them with total nitwits??! Don't you understand that players who never bought boosters before will never start doing it now? That the ones who used to buy boosters will buy more and hate you for it or simply quit? I'll keep playing till I run out of boosters and then it's bye bye CC! I wish you lots of fun explaining the loss of players to your advertisers.

• MissPoess
    MissPoess Posts: 10 Level 2
    btw - where do I vote? I can't seem to find it. Or is my post here the vote against the timed boosters?
  • waazoo
    waazoo Posts: 14 Level 2
    I cant get to page one ....  assuming thats where you can vote....  is that so we can't vote.   Game is sucking right now
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    I am not a fan of timed sugar drops. Candy Crush is my break game, I only have time to play it for 5 - 10 minutes during breaks throughout the day. I get that Candy Crush is probably hoping that people will keep playing it for hours no end, but people with money to spend on Candy Crush, most likely have jobs, so they can't just sit down and play it for 30 - 60 minutes straight. I hope Candy Crush rethinks this. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?