⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No access to the kingdom

SSP-3
SSP-3 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hey king care,

It shows Sorry you don't have access to the kingdom right now when I try connecting to facebook on my mobile in candy crush and candy crush soda. Though the internet is working fine. I have updated the games, fb. After it didn't work, i have updated the OS in the phone and reinstalled all the apps, but it's still the same. I had this problem on candy crush jelly too, but it resolved after all the updating and reinstalling. I have followed all the other instructions i read on the answers to other's similar questions, but none have helped so far. I have lost about a100 levels in candy crush and about a 50 odd levels on soda. But I still got the boosters. I'm not able to log out of king nor receive any help or connect to king. The booster wheel is not working.i don't want to lose my progress for good. I was on level 2047 in candy crush, I've come back to 1952, and in level 1102 from 1143 in candy crush soda. Please help me. It would be really heartbreaking to start all over again. Kindly help me to connect to fb and king. 

Regards.

Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?