⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost all levels

Lizzie123
Lizzie123 Posts: 2 Newbie
I keep repeating the same question but unfortunately am not getting any assistance. I have lost all levels from 2023 and am now back at level 1! I do not have a Facebook account and do not know if I can retrieve the game. I play on an Apple iPad and tried to save progress to Kingdom account. That is when I lost everything. Are there any technical angels out there who can help? Can the Kingdom crew check their servers etc? Many thanks.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Lizzie123 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. I will ask you to fill in the support form here https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please make sure you are choosing the correct topic (Problems with my game) and subtopic (Game didn't save). Once you fill in the form you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to that message and explain your issue in order for the team to reach you.

I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Lizzie123, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?