⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

i am not being able to spin after i use all my moves

georgiarb
georgiarb Posts: 4 Newbie
Why is it after i use all my moves and the wheel comes up to spin it just keeps spinning with the word loading in the middle and wont allow me to tap and stop it it just keeps spinning

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @georgiarb
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Generally, these problems may occur if the Internet is disconnected or server down. However, check out the updates for the game app. And then Log out game > Restart device > Log in again 😊
    If you ever have this problem, please let me know.
    Good day 😊
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @georgiarb, I did not mean newbie as new to the game.  I meant newbie as new to the community.  If you are referring to the video where you can spin for the extra moves, it's not working.  It has been reported to the studio but not sure where it is on their priority list.  Don't uninstall and reinstall because that won't fix it.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @georgiarb
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🙏

Generally, these problems may occur if the Internet is disconnected or server down. However, check out the updates for the game app. And then Log out game > Restart device > Log in again 😊
    If you ever have this problem, please let me know.
    Good day 😊
  • georgiarb
    Thanks for your response i deleted the app of my phone and reinstalled it n same thing.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @georgiarb, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • georgiarb
    Hi @Elsa i am not w newbe i am near level 3000 and don't care what i do and the many times i deleted and reinstalled the app i am still not being able to spin at the end of my games to see if i get free moves the wheel is spinning and all i see is loading in the center this is very frustrating for over a month now this is happening n stopping me from passing levels
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @georgiarb, I did not mean newbie as new to the game.  I meant newbie as new to the community.  If you are referring to the video where you can spin for the extra moves, it's not working.  It has been reported to the studio but not sure where it is on their priority list.  Don't uninstall and reinstall because that won't fix it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?